About those holiday cards...

Old November 29th 03, 01:37 PM
jmcquown

Default About those holiday cards...

I don't have enough of the same card to send to everyone. So if some of you
get one thing and others get another, please don't feel bad! I'm going to
start addressing them all today. Hopefully the ones going overseas will
make it in time as they won't get posted until Monday or Tuesday.

Jill

Old November 29th 03, 02:43 PM
CK

jmcquown wrote:

I don't have enough of the same card to send to everyone. So if some of you
get one thing and others get another, please don't feel bad! I'm going to
start addressing them all today. Hopefully the ones going overseas will
make it in time as they won't get posted until Monday or Tuesday.

Don't worry. It's not like too many recipients will be able to compare
what they've got anyway, there being some distance between everyone on
the card list and all...

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Old November 29th 03, 02:54 PM
jmcquown

CK wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

I don't have enough of the same card to send to everyone. So if
some of you get one thing and others get another, please don't feel bad!

Don't worry. It's not like too many recipients will be able to compare
what they've got anyway

Well, you see, I'm just going down the list Pam sent and then the addendums;
some of you might get cards you'll exclaim about, sort of like Liz's cards
with her enclosed cat fur. No, I'm not plucking Persia! LOL And others
might not. Just want to be sure everyone knows it wasn't done by preference
but in the list order. I also had to send the ones out to my friends and
family first.

All are heartfelt, warm holiday wishes, whatever holiday you celebrate!

Jill & Persia

Old November 29th 03, 09:53 PM
polonca12000

Same back at you, Jill and Persia,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
snip All are heartfelt, warm holiday wishes, whatever holiday you
celebrate!

Jill & Persia

Old November 30th 03, 12:28 PM
badwilson

No worries, I always buy only about 3 cards of the same type, so most people
receive different cards. No preference given to selection, it's all random.
Argh, I really must get around to doing these cards soon...
--
Britta (feeling guilty for being behind on the card thing)
ROT13 to reply

Old November 30th 03, 05:08 PM
jmcquown

badwilson wrote:
No worries, I always buy only about 3 cards of the same type, so most
people receive different cards. No preference given to selection,
it's all random. Argh, I really must get around to doing these cards
soon...

Thanks to this group, I've never had so many danged cards to send out in my
life! ROFL

I come from a very small family. There are my parents, my two brothers, my
two cousins and two aunts/uncles; that's about it. A few close friends, but
nothing near the length of this list! I got writers cramp from addressing
the envelopes and had to stop for a bit Saturday morning! Some of them got
out in yesterdays post. I hope I was keeping good track!

Jill

Old December 1st 03, 10:54 AM
badwilson

"jmcquown" wrote in message
badwilson wrote:
[...]

Yeah, I know what you mean. I come from a very small family too. Just my
parents and me, no brothers and sisters. I have had no grandparents left
alive since I was 11. I have 2 aunts and 1 uncle who live in Germany and 5
cousins, but my parents do all the correspondence with them. I really like
this card thing because otherwise I'd be getting practically no cards at
all! But it is hard to get used to sending so many out.
--
Britta

Old December 5th 03, 09:07 AM
Kajikit

jmcquown saw Sally selling seashells by the seashore and told us all
about it on Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:08:39 -0600:

badwilson wrote:
No worries, I always buy only about 3 cards of the same type, so most
people receive different cards. No preference given to selection,
it's all random. Argh, I really must get around to doing these cards
soon...

Thanks to this group, I've never had so many danged cards to send out in my
life! ROFL

But just think how many wonderful cards will make their way into your
letterbox in return? My list of 'family and friends' is pretty darned
short, but I've managed to commit myself to mailing about 150 cards
this year thanks to three group exchanges! And they're ALL homemade!
Ack!!!!!! I didn't know what I was taking on, but I'm in the homeward
stretch

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

Here kitty kitty kitty... visit http://www.catslaves.org!