Harvey's favorite place to sleep is...

Old December 1st 03, 01:32 PM
Lots42 The Library Avenger

Default Harvey's favorite place to sleep is...

Like I said in another forum...Harvey's favorite place to sleep is In The Way.

Oh and there was -something on Animal Planet the other day. A cat play-fighting
with an adorable little puppy.

The whole thing was so cute, especially with the cat kamikaze-diving the dog
and pretending to 'slay' him. Anyone remember the series and episode this was
from?
Old December 2nd 03, 12:40 AM
Margaret Fine

Lots42 The Library Avenger wrote:
Like I said in another forum...Harvey's favorite place to sleep is In The Way.

Oh and there was -something on Animal Planet the other day. A cat play-fighting
with an adorable little puppy.

The whole thing was so cute, especially with the cat kamikaze-diving the dog
and pretending to 'slay' him. Anyone remember the series and episode this was
from?

I told Animal Planet to stop secretly filming my two! Oh, you said an
adorable little puppy. I have an adorable 80 pound dog. The 9 pound
cat loves play fighting with him. It is hilarious. He does Kung Fu
like moves, like he is going to do a karate chop, jumps on the dog's
head , does a move I call the "muzzle loader" where he wraps his body
around the dog's nose and holds on while the dog just looks at me like
he is tring to say next time I find a kitten I am leaving him beside the
road!

He also waits for the dog to pass under him and then jumps off the
counter and tries to ride the dog or flips off the dog's back.

I don't need cable with these two around! :-)
--
Margaret Fine

Old December 2nd 03, 09:42 PM
polonca12000

Any pics of them, Margaret?
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

k.net...

Old December 3rd 03, 04:21 AM
Margaret Fine

polonca12000 wrote:
Any pics of them, Margaret?
Best wishes,

Here is one of them together:

http://www.mindspring.com/~sfinepix0/Boone/

If you look at the Albums you'll find one for each of them. They really
are good friends.

Do you have any pictures?
--
Margaret Fine

Old December 3rd 03, 10:07 AM

Margaret Fine wrote:

Here is one of them together:
http://www.mindspring.com/~sfinepix0/Boone/

Oh, they're really cute together! They match colors so well, it's hard
to see the kitty (the cat is Oliver, right?).

Joyce
Old December 3rd 03, 01:03 PM
Stacey

Oh Boone is gorgeous!!!!!! As are your other babies, of course. That
Geocacher picture with that great big grin on his face... .

Stacey

"Margaret Fine" wrote in message
news

Old December 3rd 03, 02:41 PM
Christine Burel

"Lots42 The Library Avenger" wrote in message
Like I said in another forum...Harvey's favorite place to sleep is In The

Way.

Oh and there was -something on Animal Planet the other day. A cat

play-fighting
with an adorable little puppy.

The whole thing was so cute, especially with the cat kamikaze-diving the

dog
and pretending to 'slay' him. Anyone remember the series and episode this

was
from?

Being "In the Way" is a cat's right and privilege, you know! One of our
orange kitties, we often call Omar Underfoot.
Christine

Old December 3rd 03, 11:02 PM
polonca12000

Thanks, Margaret, they look adorable! You can see Soncek if you go to
Catslaves/Photos, it's pic number 38 (Soncek climbing a ladder). Hope you
like it.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Margaret Fine" wrote in message
news
Here is one of them together:

http://www.mindspring.com/~sfinepix0/Boone/

If you look at the Albums you'll find one for each of them. They really
are good friends.

Do you have any pictures?
--
Margaret Fine

polonca12000 wrote:
Any pics of them, Margaret?
Best wishes,

Old December 4th 03, 02:54 AM
Margaret Fine

Margaret Fine wrote:

Here is one of them together:
http://www.mindspring.com/~sfinepix0/Boone/

Oh, they're really cute together! They match colors so well, it's hard
to see the kitty (the cat is Oliver, right?).

Joyce

Yup, Oliver is the cat. He was named Oliver in honor of Oliver Twist
since the dogs found him out on the street. The matching colors can be
a problem sometimes. One day I couldn't find Oliver and I looked and
called and looked and called. Usually he comes right away when I call.
I passed the dog for about the 1000th time and then I realized
something strange...the dog had two tails! On closer inspection it
turned out Oliver and he were cuddling together but I just didn't see
him because he matched Boone so well!
--
Margaret Fine