Weird cat link!

Old December 2nd 03, 06:05 AM
Christine Burel

Default Weird cat link!

Got this from my cat behaviorist friend, Chris, today:
Christine
Very important new pet-care technology:

Old December 2nd 03, 06:17 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 23:05:35 -0700, "Christine Burel"
wrote:

Got this from my cat behaviorist friend, Chris, today:
Christine
Very important new pet-care technology:

Maybe some Hersheys "kisses" would work!
Old December 2nd 03, 06:25 AM
Helen Wheels

Christine Burel wrote:
Got this from my cat behaviorist friend, Chris, today:
Christine
Very important new pet-care technology:

Well the cat looks pretty contented.
Helen Wheels

Old December 2nd 03, 07:51 AM
Yoj

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
Got this from my cat behaviorist friend, Chris, today:
Christine
Very important new pet-care technology:

ROTFL! Somebody actually *paid* what I consider to be a hefty sum of
money for that! Amazing!

Joy

Old December 2nd 03, 07:56 AM
Hopitus2

Peanut butter layer......ROFLMAO....where do you ever find these jewels?

"Helen Wheels" wrote in message
: Christine Burel wrote:
: Got this from my cat behaviorist friend, Chris, today:
: Christine
: Very important new pet-care technology:
:
: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2868609985
:
:
:
:

Old December 2nd 03, 08:31 AM

Yoj wrote:

ROTFL! Somebody actually *paid* what I consider to be a hefty sum of
money for that! Amazing!

I would consider that paying for the entertainment of reading the item
description.

Joyce, off to look at this guy's other auctions...

PS - gorgeous cat!

Old December 2nd 03, 12:52 PM
Marina

"Christine Burel" wrote
Got this from my cat behaviorist friend, Chris, today:
Christine
Very important new pet-care technology:

ROFL! Might this person have been a lurker in certain Catslave chats?

--
Marina, veteran of tinfoil hats and undies, because the Mothership was
always abducting her for probing... and prodding, and cloning

Old December 2nd 03, 08:54 PM
-L.

"Christine Burel" wrote in message ...
Got this from my cat behaviorist friend, Chris, today:
Christine
Very important new pet-care technology:

Dude watched SIGNS too many times! LOL!

-L.

Hello from Casey (temp link) Butternut_Jo Cat anecdotes 1 November 23rd 03 04:22 AM
Weird Gardens OT Bev Cat anecdotes 13 October 17th 03 03:25 AM
No, I didn't participate in a weird blood ritual Victor M. Martinez Cat anecdotes 11 October 5th 03 04:09 AM
Five Cats. Am I Weird? Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 18 September 28th 03 09:37 AM
Weird cats... Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 1 September 26th 03 01:18 AM