Nocturne's coffee shop

Old April 7th 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Nocturne's coffee shop

Check out this poisonous treat:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...vilfilling.jpg

A dark donut filled with evil.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../darkdonut.jpg

Served only at select Tim Horton's locations in Hell, Hades, Sheol and
the Pit.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../effoffnox.jpg

Get yours today!

--Fil

Old April 7th 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Enfilade" wrote in message
ups.com...
Check out this poisonous treat:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...vilfilling.jpg

A dark donut filled with evil.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../darkdonut.jpg

Served only at select Tim Horton's locations in Hell, Hades, Sheol and
the Pit.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../effoffnox.jpg

Get yours today!

--Fil

Awwww... I wish they had those at the Tim's I go to. It would almost make it
worth going to work!

Fi

Old April 7th 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Enfilade wrote:

Check out this poisonous treat:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...vilfilling.jpg

A dark donut filled with evil.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../darkdonut.jpg

[snip]

Evil never looked so beautiful!

Joyce
Old April 7th 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Enfilade wrote:
Check out this poisonous treat:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...vilfilling.jpg

A dark donut filled with evil.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../darkdonut.jpg

Served only at select Tim Horton's locations in Hell, Hades, Sheol and
the Pit.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../effoffnox.jpg

Get yours today!

LOL! I wouldn't mind!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old April 7th 06, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 7 Apr 2006 07:09:31 -0700, "Enfilade"
yodeled:

Check out this poisonous treat:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...vilfilling.jpg

A dark donut filled with evil.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../darkdonut.jpg

Served only at select Tim Horton's locations in Hell, Hades, Sheol and
the Pit.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../effoffnox.jpg

Get yours today!

--Fil

Diabolically delicious!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old April 8th 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Enfilade wrote:

Check out this poisonous treat:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...vilfilling.jpg

A dark donut filled with evil.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../darkdonut.jpg

Served only at select Tim Horton's locations in Hell, Hades, Sheol and
the Pit.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../effoffnox.jpg

Get yours today!

--Fil

I wonder if Soncek would like something like that? He never seems to
like the things I'm sure he will like.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old April 9th 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I wonder if Soncek would like something like that? He never seems to
like the things I'm sure he will like.

It's so dependent on the cat...Nocturne adores her dark donut, she
spends hours in it. Tyche sneaks into it when Nox isn't around, enough
that I've considered buying a second donut. Kumani will be in it
occasionally. Smokey either has no use for it, or is afraid that Nox
will maim him if he so much as sets paw on it--I'm not sure which.

Oddly enough, I used to have it in the living room and no one EVER used
it. Disheartened, after a month I tossed it in the corner of the
bedroom. The next day, Nox was in it and has been in it every day
since.

--Fil

Old April 13th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Oddly enough, I used to have it in the living room and no one EVER used
it. Disheartened, after a month I tossed it in the corner of the
bedroom. The next day, Nox was in it and has been in it every day
since.

--Fil
I guess catbeds are like Real Estate, location, Location, location.
Suz&Spicey