Update Pandora.

Old April 10th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Update Pandora.

Pandora got checked again by her vet this evening as she is still
hideously lame. He believes that she has infact either torn or ruptured
her cruciate ligament in her left knee. (

My little girl has stuffed herself up good. We have to wait for another
few weeks, to see how it goes, and then she may be facing a very
expensive surgery. Please purr and send prayers that she is on the mend
soon and she can avoid the operation, because at this juncture I have
absolutely no idea how I am going to be able to afford it if she needs
it.

I am gutted to say the least.

Helen M

Old April 10th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:

Pandora got checked again by her vet this evening as she is still
hideously lame. He believes that she has infact either torn or ruptured
her cruciate ligament in her left knee. (

My little girl has stuffed herself up good. We have to wait for another
few weeks, to see how it goes, and then she may be facing a very
expensive surgery. Please purr and send prayers that she is on the mend
soon and she can avoid the operation

Poor Pandora! I'm sorry that she's still having such serious problems.
And I'm sorry that it might come to needing an expensive procedure. I
know how that feels: Where is the money going to come from? But not doing
it is not an option.

Purrs for her quick recovery!

Joyce
Old April 10th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:

Pandora got checked again by her vet this evening as she is still
hideously lame. He believes that she has infact either torn or ruptured
her cruciate ligament in her left knee. (

My little girl has stuffed herself up good. We have to wait for another
few weeks, to see how it goes, and then she may be facing a very
expensive surgery. Please purr and send prayers that she is on the mend
soon and she can avoid the operation, because at this juncture I have
absolutely no idea how I am going to be able to afford it if she needs
it.

I am gutted to say the least.

Purrs and healing thoughts for you and Miss Pandora, Helen. May she
settle down and let herself heal cleanly.

Pam S.
Old April 10th 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:20a5833a91000bd5c6ba4f8c92ee4a61.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Pandora got checked again by her vet this evening as she is still
hideously lame. He believes that she has infact either torn or ruptured
her cruciate ligament in her left knee. (

Is a period of cage rest, so she can't put too much stress on it called for?

Cheers, helen s

Old April 10th 06, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pandora got checked again by her vet this evening as she is still
hideously lame. He believes that she has infact either torn or ruptured
her cruciate ligament in her left knee. (

My little girl has stuffed herself up good. We have to wait for another
few weeks, to see how it goes, and then she may be facing a very
expensive surgery. Please purr and send prayers that she is on the mend
soon and she can avoid the operation, because at this juncture I have
absolutely no idea how I am going to be able to afford it if she needs
it.

I am gutted to say the least.

Helen M

=====================================
Purrs for Pandora to heal asap. And for her worried Mum.
Suz&Spicey

Old April 10th 06, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-10, Helen Miles penned:
Pandora got checked again by her vet this evening as she is still
hideously lame. He believes that she has infact either torn or
ruptured her cruciate ligament in her left knee. (

My little girl has stuffed herself up good. We have to wait for
another few weeks, to see how it goes, and then she may be facing a
very expensive surgery. Please purr and send prayers that she is on
the mend soon and she can avoid the operation, because at this
juncture I have absolutely no idea how I am going to be able to
afford it if she needs it.

I am gutted to say the least.

Purrs for you and Pandora. That is indeed an expensive and involved
surgery. Hopefully she will somehow mend herself.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old April 11th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:26:44 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
yodeled:

Pandora got checked again by her vet this evening as she is still
hideously lame. He believes that she has infact either torn or ruptured
her cruciate ligament in her left knee. (

My little girl has stuffed herself up good. We have to wait for another
few weeks, to see how it goes, and then she may be facing a very
expensive surgery. Please purr and send prayers that she is on the mend
soon and she can avoid the operation, because at this juncture I have
absolutely no idea how I am going to be able to afford it if she needs
it.

I am gutted to say the least.

Helen M

Big purrs coming your way.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old April 11th 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Big purrs for you and poor Pandora coming from us, Helen.
I hope your vet will work with you and let you work out a payment plan re
the vet bills. I was able to do that for some of the rescue bills I
incurred; however, I know how it is as I have some major bills to pay off my
credit card for what it took to pay for Omar's care and meds and the recent
dentristry/tooth extractions for Midnight and Robin.
commiserations,
Christine

Old April 11th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:20a5833a91000bd5c6ba4f8c92ee4a61.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Pandora got checked again by her vet this evening as she is still
hideously lame. He believes that she has infact either torn or ruptured
her cruciate ligament in her left knee. (

My little girl has stuffed herself up good. We have to wait for another
few weeks, to see how it goes, and then she may be facing a very
expensive surgery. Please purr and send prayers that she is on the mend
soon and she can avoid the operation, because at this juncture I have
absolutely no idea how I am going to be able to afford it if she needs
it.

I am gutted to say the least.

I do hope she manages to rest and recover. That's the ligament that goes on
a diagonal through the knee right?

Our families have always had small poodles and they are famous for rupturing
that ligament as they get older. Usually jumping on and off things they
shouldn't and landing badly. I think I've paid for the repair surgery at
least four times, and I know one of my mother's dogs wrecked it at least
twice and maybe three times. That's not counting the dog that was
constantly dislocating her hip requiring surgery.

Not so common in a cat and they are a little more delicate when it comes to
fixing things. So we will be sending extra purrs to Pandora. Don't wait
too long. It is is a torn on ruptured ligament it won't get better on it
own.

Jo

Old April 11th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-10 16:26:44 -0500, "Helen Miles" said:

Pandora got checked again by her vet this evening as she is still
hideously lame. He believes that she has infact either torn or ruptured
her cruciate ligament in her left knee. (

My little girl has stuffed herself up good. We have to wait for another
few weeks, to see how it goes, and then she may be facing a very
expensive surgery. Please purr and send prayers that she is on the mend
soon and she can avoid the operation, because at this juncture I have
absolutely no idea how I am going to be able to afford it if she needs
it.

I am gutted to say the least.

Helen M

Purrs that this heals up on its own. Poor Pandora. Do you need to keep
her a bit more contained?