Boogie da HarpurrCat Update

Old May 29th 06, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Boogie da HarpurrCat Update

Kitty Friends,

Before I left him at the Emergency TED, Boogie graciously gave me permission
to post to the newsgroup on his behalf.

After our adventure early Saturday morning at the emergency TED, we ended up
going back Sunday evening because Boogie's condition had deteriorated. He
was refusing food and water and breathing very rapidly. The doctor ran a
set of x-rays and more blood work and decided that Boogie should spend the
night in the oxygen cage with an IV. We will know more in the morning.

Boogie, his Paw and I want to let you all know how much we appreciate your
purrs and ask that they continue because we know how much they help.
Hopefully this is just a small bump in the road and the Boogster will be
back home soon. In the meantime, he is in Bast's hands.

Shado, Boogie's furry worried Meowmy to Boogie da HarpurrCat at da Mergency
TEDs tonight

Old May 29th 06, 11:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 29 May 2006 01:17:37 -0400, Boogie's Mom wrote:

Kitty Friends,

Before I left him at the Emergency TED, Boogie graciously gave me
permission to post to the newsgroup on his behalf.

After our adventure early Saturday morning at the emergency TED, we ended
up going back Sunday evening because Boogie's condition had deteriorated.
He was refusing food and water and breathing very rapidly. The doctor ran
a set of x-rays and more blood work and decided that Boogie should spend
the night in the oxygen cage with an IV. We will know more in the
morning.

Boogie, his Paw and I want to let you all know how much we appreciate your
purrs and ask that they continue because we know how much they help.
Hopefully this is just a small bump in the road and the Boogster will be
back home soon. In the meantime, he is in Bast's hands.

Lots uv purrrzz frum Catnada fur Boogie. We all hopes the TED can help.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Fred.

Old May 29th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

The Cooper Cats are doing absolutely nothing today, so we will have
lots of time and energy to PURR as hard as we can for Boogie! So will
our mom! Raphael, who knows what it is like to worry about other
furry friends

Old May 29th 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 29 May 2006 01:17:37 -0400, Boogie's Mom's nimble, little paws
typed:

[...]

We'z purrink up a storm fur Boogie!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......................
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/29/2006 11:40:51 AM