Animals do not "anticipate"

Old May 19th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Animals do not "anticipate"

****wit David Harrison, ignorant pig-sodomizing cracker, lied:
On 15 May 2006 an inept Goober dishonestly "boasted":

NOTHING you can understand is beyond my or any other sane person's
ability, ****wit.

I understand how some farm animals benefit from farming.

NO animals "benefit" from coming into existence, ****wit. You do not
"understand" such a thing, because it isn't true.

Old May 19th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Leif Erikson wrote:
****wit David Harrison, ignorant possum-eating cracker, lied:
On Wed, 10 May 2006, Leif Erikson shoved ****wit David Harrison's nose in the dog**** *again*:

Opinicus wrote:

Leif hilariously compared the ability to understand language,
with the ability to anticipate :-)

If you telephone the veterinarian and make an appointment to take your dog
in, and the dog is sitting in the room with you as you make the call, the
dog does not anticipate the trip to the vet; but if you do the same thing
with a child age 5 or more, there's a very good chance the child will know
he is going to be seeing the doctor. That's anticipation.

Bad example because it depends on language ability.

That's part of what makes it a GOOD example. The kind
of anticipation you and ****wit David Harrison are
trying to attribute to dogs and other animals

By YOUR denial of its very existence is admittedly beyond your ability

NOTHING you can understand is beyond my or any other sane person's
ability, ****wit.

*absolutely* depends on language -

LOL! Mine doesn't,

It does, ****wit.

that's why animals don't experience it.

They experience anticipation that's not dependant on language Leif.

No.

Yes Goo. The answer is YES.

Old May 19th 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

whining, crying, HIV+ fudgepacker pantywaist ronnnnnnnnnnie hamilton
**** himself again with:

Opinicus wrote:

[...]

Yes Leif.

No, ronnnnnnnnnnnnie. Dogs do not anticipate.

Old May 19th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Opinicus wrote:

[...]

Millions of dog owners would say you are a retard Goo.

Old May 19th 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Opinicus wrote:

[...]

They're wrong, ronnnnnnnnnnie. They are anthropomorphizing their dogs.
It's silly and childish.

Old May 20th 06, 06:40 AM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Animals anticipate. My dog anticipates my arrival home from work.
About 10 minutes before I generally get home, she goes and waits by
the door, or so my wife says. If I am later then about 10 minutes, she
starts to whine.
My puppy is small. She can fit through certain holes in the fence
or under the porch in our backyard. She does not attempt to do this
while I am out with her. However, if I go inside, I can watch her
wiggle through various holes to get to the front yard while I am
looking out the window. She finds new ones when I patch the previous
one. But she only makes her escape when she thinks I am gone.
If you ever saw my dog go nuts when he sees a squirell out the
picture window, you couldn't tell me he isn't "anticipating" what he
would do if he caught that little bugger. He has never caught one, but
he wants to. That is desire. Desire is only possible with
anticipation.
When my black lab was aapuppy, the roommate I lived with had an
orange mutt. I would give them rawhide chews. The big dog would eat
hers in no time, the puppy obviously took longer. I would be watching
TV, and the puppy would bark. The big dog had his toy, I took it from
her and lightly tapped her muzzel and said "no" and gave him back his
toy. This repeated 2 more times. After the third time, I watched out
of the corner of my eye. The puppy picked up his chew, put it down at
the big dog's feet, nosed it closer to her, and then backed off. She
picked it up, he barked. He was doing it because it amused him to see
her get in touble. Amusement requires anticipation.

But, that is just my opinion. I am sure you think I am wrong.

Old May 20th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

wrote:
[...]

Of *course* he thinks you are wrong. *EVERYONE* is wrong. Only Goober
is right....according to him.

Old May 22nd 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On 19 May 2006, an absurd and inept Goobe wrote:

whining, crying, HIV+ fudgepacker pantywaist ronnnnnnnnnnie hamilton
**** himself again with:

Millions of dog owners would say you are a retard Goo.

They're wrong

LOL!
Old May 22nd 06, 07:13 PM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

****wit David Harrison, ignorant dog-sodomizing cracker, ****ed
himself:
On 19 May 2006, Leif Erikson wrote:

whining, crying, HIV+ fudgepacker pantywaist ronnnnnnnnnnie hamilton
**** himself again with:

Millions of dog owners would say you are a retard Goo.

They're wrong, ronnnnnnnnnnie. They are anthropomorphizing their dogs.
It's silly and childish.

LOL!

It *is* rather funny that they do that, ****wit. However, I wouldn't
have expected you to admit it.

Old May 23rd 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Too emotionally invested?????" I suppose you think animals don't
deserve any respect or acknowledgement for the good they do or the
companionship and unconditional love they give to millions of people.
You are an insensitive cretin who doesn't deserve the company of
animals. As for me being child-like...children see things as they are,
purely, simply and without preconcieved notions or prejudice. So, thank
you, I take that as a compliment.