Animals do not "anticipate"

Old May 23rd 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Animals do not "anticipate"

sf wrote:
"Too emotionally invested?????" I suppose you think animals don't
deserve any respect or acknowledgement for the good they do or the
companionship and unconditional love they give to millions of people.
You are an insensitive cretin who doesn't deserve the company of
animals. As for me being child-like...children see things as they are,
purely, simply and without preconcieved notions or prejudice.

And I forgot to add the first time: now, you're sentimentally
idealizing children, too. You really have a lot of problems being an
adult, don't you?

Children do *not* always, or even usually, see things as they are.
Contrary to what many idealizing sentimental fools wish to believe, you
*can* fool "the children". Children most certainly *do* harbor
prejudices and preconceived notions.

So, thank you, I take that as a compliment.

You would.

Old May 23rd 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Leif Erikson wrote:
sf wrote:
"Too emotionally invested?????" I suppose you think animals don't
deserve any respect or acknowledgement for the good they do or the
companionship and unconditional love they give to millions of people.
You are an insensitive cretin who doesn't deserve the company of
animals. As for me being child-like...children see things as they are,
purely, simply and without preconcieved notions or prejudice.

And I forgot to add the first time: now, you're sentimentally
idealizing children, too. You really have a lot of problems being an
adult, don't you?

Children do *not* always, or even usually, see things as they are.
Contrary to what many idealizing sentimental fools wish to believe, you
*can* fool "the children". Children most certainly *do* harbor
prejudices and preconceived notions.

So now Goo, you are reduced to trying to fool children.

You are so pathetic Goo.

Old May 23rd 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Now I completely understand what a F*#kwit is. I feel sorry for both
your animals and any children you may have produced.

Old May 23rd 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

sf wrote:
Now I completely understand what a F*#kwit is.

Been checking yourself out in the mirror, have you?

I feel sorry for both
your animals and any children you may have produced.

My animals are happy, healthy and well-cared for. My child is doing
spectacularly well, and we have a deeply rewarding relationship.

I feel some amusement over you and your irrationally sentimental view
of animals.

Old May 23rd 06, 11:29 PM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Been checking yourself out in the mirror, have you?

it seems to be YOUR favorite expletive. Did you find it in the same
dictionary as "anthropomorphize" .You like that word too! Big word for
such a small minded one.

I feel some amusement over you and your irrationally sentimental view

of animals.

It's pretty easy to entertain an idiot.

Old May 23rd 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

I have only one question for you before I forget about this rediculous
message board....In the month you have been arguing about this, has
ANYONE agreed with you?

Old May 23rd 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

sf wrote:
Been checking yourself out in the mirror, have you?

it seems to be YOUR favorite expletive. Did you find it in the same
dictionary as "anthropomorphize" .You like that word too! Big word for
such a small minded one.

I feel some amusement over you and your irrationally sentimental view

of animals.

It's pretty easy to entertain an idiot.

I think you've finished; two content-free posts in a row. You can
leave now.

Old May 24th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Lief Erickson you are rude and obnoxious.
You appear to post for the fight and attack of it.
Perhaps you need to try and anticipate some politeness and
appropriateness then act on it.
Show Dog Bark

Old May 24th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

L.E. wrote
I think you've finished; two content-free posts in a row. You can

leave now.
I wasn't aware you were in charge of who is and isn't here. I am
leaving, but because this is time spent I will never get back. Time
wasted and for absolutely no good reason. But I leave knowing I was
able to shut down a mouth piece. Being beat in a battle of wits by a
girl must really burn you. But then again, you were totally
defenceless!Good luck with your next battle, I'm outta here!
By the way, thanx Show Dog Bark .

Old May 24th 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

sf wrote:
I have only one question for you before I forget about this rediculous
message board....In the month you have been arguing about this, has
ANYONE agreed with you?

I don't worry about gaining the agreement of people who
post to usenet.