Anykitty want to do a piknik?

Old August 1st 13, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_3_]

Default Anykitty want to do a piknik?

"Ranger McDude" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:35:34 -0700, Pipps=^ ..^= wrote:

We will be there too.
Is there anything we can bring?
I would love to dance with Ranger after I eat.
Pipps, Mosey, PookyKat, and Sqweex

Hi, efurrykitty! I'z gotz plates of food fur efurrybody. Here's turkeybird,
an roast beast, an barbequed meowsies, and flutterby kabobs, and some
grilled sammons. Who would like what?

Miz Pipps, I'z would luf to dance wif you once we'z done eating. It looks
like Big Mama an Jocko, an Pepe an Gigi is hafing a great time.

Ranger

Hai Ranger,
Y fangu...Ai would luf tu dnase wif yew wen weh git fru eeting ulso
Um wud yu wike tu eet wif meh?
(wooks at alwl da wunerful fudz n dwimkz, ..ai fink ai wu wike uh widdle uf
eferfing . but .jezt uh widdle.
Hafta wach mai gurlish figur..waffs...
Uh huh, Big Mama an Jocko, an Pepe an Gigi is hafing a great time
Weh awl r..rite?

Pipps--happy

Old August 1st 13, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 7/31/2013 8:49 PM, Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

[...]

Samwise walks up to Jocko and Big Mama as they dance. "May I cut in?"

Jocko takes Big Mama's paw and extends it toward Samwise. Samwise starts
to dance with Big Mama. Jacko goes up to Lucy lu " Would you like to
dance? lucy Lu sets aside her drink and follows Jocko to the dance floor.

Lucy Lu

Wez haftd a piknik Granby Cat community 5 September 20th 07 01:35 AM
Anykitty kno 'bout Tiger's hoomans? Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 1 August 26th 04 06:33 AM
Anykitty remembr? CRO Cat community 16 January 31st 04 07:16 PM
JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY Adam Cat community 39 July 23rd 03 11:04 PM
AT THUH JUNE PIKNIK Miss Violette Cat community 7 July 5th 03 09:50 PM