Sally Forth Comic Strip

Old June 5th 05, 02:24 PM
bigbadbarry

Rhonda wrote:

--
Barry

... Women and cats are both black at night. - Bosnia ...

and, besides we're all crazy! didn't you ever see "One Flew Over The
Coo Coo's Nest?"

I could probably stand a bottle of something strong myself!

but I meant no ill towards anyone, MAY the God of peace rule that one's
mind.

and if it's of any conseqeunce; I myself have suffered in this world;
more than just a little bit; sumtimes ya'll -- my burdens get -- a
little heavy.

Happy Sunday Morning!

Bo-barry

Old June 5th 05, 05:25 PM
Rhonda

BBB, I'm sensitive about what people call "crazy" in the mental health
department, because I've done lots of reading about it, trying to help
someone I know. It's very hard for me to hear people generically use
that word when talking about certain conditions, because that's the
stigma out there. It's so much more complicated.

And now, that's enough out of me, because we are way, way off topic.

Rhonda

Old June 5th 05, 05:26 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
ups.com...

On 2005-06-05, bigbadbarry penned:

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

You seem to me to be a lady with big hair.

Er, no. Not a lady, no big hair ... no idea WTF you're talking about;
probably just as well.

Well sorry, it was not meant to be ugly or nothing.

Then what exactly did it mean, Barry?

Old June 5th 05, 05:30 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
ps.com...

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

Er, no. Not a lady, no big hair ... no idea WTF you're talking about;
probably just as well.

Well, if you must know the truth, you ****ed me off the other day
calling me offensive; you offered nothing in the way of explanation.
sooo WTF was that?

See, now, everyone could tell "big hair" was meant to be insulting.
You know it is best not to lie.

You can be offensive. Like the "crazy pill" crap. For those of us
who have beloved friends and relatives on antidepressants or
anti-anxiety meds, that is really offensive. Depressed people
are not crazy.

I (obviously) can be offensive too. Usually I mean to, but often
my use of profanity is what gets people.

Those who write that it alienates people are correct. If you
care about things like that you might want to think before
you post something like "crazy pills."

Old June 5th 05, 05:31 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mary wrote:

Did I say it did?

oh no

I've been looking to get even with him for his rude comments the other
day. I'm very open minded; but just could not understand how he would
take offense to my comments.

Barry! You thought someone called MONIQUE was
a guy? Damn, man. You are posting without even paying
attention tothe basics.

Old June 5th 05, 05:32 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mary wrote:
What are you?

I don't know what you mean

Using terms like "crazy pills" makes you sound mean
and petty and needlessly cruel. Are you?

Old June 5th 05, 05:33 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote :

I just thought, Monique and Oscar meant fine leather purses and formal
hair that's all I meant; it's a name thing. but back then I was
interested in learning about the medicine.

Now, see, when you explain yourself it can be really interesting.
However, big hair was meant to be insulting.

Old June 5th 05, 05:34 PM
Mary

On 2005-06-05, bigbadbarry penned:

I just thought, Monique and Oscar meant fine leather purses and
formal hair that's all I meant; it's a name thing. but back then I
was interested in learning about the medicine.

Oh, my!

No purses here, fine leather or otherwise; I'm more of the goretex and
hiking boot crowd. Oscar was named after Oscar the Grouch on Sesame
Street, before I found out she was a girl. And Monique, well, I
didn't get to choose my name, but it's a pretty cool one, I think =)

--

It's very cool, particularly since one might call you "Mo."
Plus Barry I have seen her picture and she is quite pretty.

Old June 5th 05, 05:35 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
Mary Wrote:
And what was with that "crazy pill" ****? What are you?

amitriptyline (the drug mentioned in the topic) is used for schizophrenia,
against neurotic physcosis and/or with and in conjunction with electro

shock
therapy

so i call it crazy pill?

That is not the context I recall.

Old June 5th 05, 05:38 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote :

The original comment was
really to Brian about his cat Louis; and kinda goes back to when he
called me insane I think? In context, he was talking pretty loose about
his cat.

Brian is an asshole. Your aim needs improving! Next time just call
Brian an asshole and leave the depressed/anxious/ etc people alone!