YouTube channel promoting child abuse...

Old October 23rd 20, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

Default YouTube channel promoting child abuse...

I occasionally remember someone posting to this group about "the unthinkable
happening". Apparently their cats were playing, or perhaps fighting and they
weren't stopping it, and one of the cats got an eye clawed out.

As someone who has managed cats for decades, I am very mindful of the risk of
eye damage. Some kids just LOVE putting their face in the face of a cat. When
you assume it has fully functional claws (like it should), that is hideously
cringy.

Check out this YouTube video. It's not graphically violent, but anybody with
at least half a brain can see the TRULY horrible risk.

https://youtu.be/7na_-LfGfpE?list=PL...taKS000&t=2 8

They have lots of other videos profiting from child abuse.
Old October 27th 20, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Peter W.[_2_]

Not sure of the problem here. I have had cats for well over 60 years, and through any number of children, on two continents, and four grands who knew them since pre-toddler times. Never once has any of our cats injured a child, even when picked up by the tail. Ever. However, once an adult tried that on our cat Boswell (after observing the local kids pulling his tail), even after being warned. Being a South African, he did not listen very well. That was a many-stitch experience. Cats are sensitive to children and tend to recognize that they do not know any better. And they are very good at staying out of the way, as well.
Old October 27th 20, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
John Doe[_2_]

The group's regular troll...

--

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 10:57:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: YouTube channel promoting child abuse...
From: "Peter W."

Old October 27th 20, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Peter W.[_2_]

You do have a point.

Sadly, even the best tonsorial attention cannot help you.
Old October 27th 20, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
John Doe[_2_]

Nothing but a troll...

--

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 12:58:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Peter W."

Old October 27th 20, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
John Doe[_2_]

I occasionally remember someone posting to this group about "the unthinkable
happening". Apparently their cats were playing, or perhaps fighting and they
weren't stopping it, and one of the cats got an eye clawed out.

As someone who has managed cats for decades, I am very mindful of the risk of
eye damage. Some kids just LOVE putting their face in the face of a cat. When
you assume it has fully functional claws (like it should), that is hideously
cringy.

Check out this YouTube video. It's not graphically violent, but anybody with
at least half a brain can see the TRULY horrible risk.

https://youtu.be/7na_-LfGfpE?list=PL...taKS000&t=2 8

They have lots of other videos profiting from child abuse.

This evil troll snipped the link I posted,
therefore it's been posted again...

--

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 10:57:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Peter W."

Old October 28th 20, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
reilloc

On 10/27/2020 3:55 PM, John Doe wrote:
I occasionally remember someone posting to this group about "the unthinkable
happening". Apparently their cats were playing, or perhaps fighting and they
weren't stopping it, and one of the cats got an eye clawed out.

As someone who has managed cats for decades, I am very mindful of the risk of
eye damage. Some kids just LOVE putting their face in the face of a cat. When
you assume it has fully functional claws (like it should), that is hideously
cringy.

Check out this YouTube video. It's not graphically violent, but anybody with
at least half a brain can see the TRULY horrible risk.

https://youtu.be/7na_-LfGfpE?list=PL...taKS000&t=2 8

They have lots of other videos profiting from child abuse.

This evil troll snipped the link I posted,
therefore it's been posted again...

You are bat**** crazy and stupid, to boot. You're the guy who posted his
solution to the non-problem of "bullying cats": take a leather belt and
wrap it around their neck and front paw. You're the guy who posts kitty
litter reviews that include how the used litter feels on the tongue.

I keep a subscription to this NG just to see what idiocy you'll next post.

LNC
Old October 28th 20, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
John Doe[_2_]

This old bat **** crazy bitch is not technically capable of posting a
link, so it makes up ****. Maybe dementia, or doing hard drugs...

--
prior...
From: reilloc
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Beware of bully cats
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 00:03:46 -0500

current...

Old October 29th 20, 11:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Please apologize to all bats everywhere, and their ****! Neither deserve any association with this cretin.
Old October 29th 20, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
John Doe[_2_]

An evil poster projecting its evilness on others...

--

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 03:52:04 -0700 (PDT)