Happy birthday, Tweed.

Old December 1st 12, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Default Happy birthday, Tweed.

Hope you have a good one.

--
Adrian
Old December 1st 12, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/1/2012 9:05 AM, Adrian wrote:
Hope you have a good one.

Happy Birthday!

Jill
Old December 1st 12, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message

Hope you have a good one.

Adrian

~~~~~~~~~~
Happy birthday! Tell Boyfie to give you some "personal time" for yourself.

MaryL

Old December 1st 12, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Adrian" wrote in message
Hope you have a good one.

--
Adrian

Happy Birthday from me, too.

Joy

Old December 1st 12, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
Hope you have a good one.

--
Adrian

Thanks for the good wishes.
Unfortunately it was only marginally better than last year when my leg was
in plaster.

I arrived at my aunt's house where we'd arranged a nice day with a lovely
meal. I'd only been there a few minutes when she said "I've been on the
phone and computer for ages with Microsoft" Alert bells sounded.
Apparently she'd had a pop-up for over a week suggesting her system was
failing and of course she fell for it when a "Microsoft engineer" phoned her
up to offer to sort it out for £140. She gave them her card details.
It took what seemed like years to get through to the bank to cancel her
card. When we did get through they said it was an Indian company and they'd
tried 6 times to get her money. We spent 2 hours hanging on the phone to
get through to the fraund dept of her bankj, we gave up.
I then spent ages on her computer trying to get rid of the pop up. I had to
do a system restore in the end, and that upset the anti virus which refused
to update after so long. I did eventually do it. Half an hour before I had
to go home. I asked for a cup of tea.
Not my best birthday.
But my aunt said "You have been a blessing to me today" and that makes it
worth it.
Tweed

Old December 1st 12, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
On 12/1/2012 9:05 AM, Adrian wrote:
Hope you have a good one.

Happy Birthday!

Jill

Thank you!

Old December 1st 12, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"MaryL" wrote in message

"Adrian" wrote in message

Hope you have a good one.

Adrian

~~~~~~~~~~
Happy birthday! Tell Boyfie to give you some "personal time" for
yourself.

MaryL

Thank you for your kind wishes. It wasn't my best, but there is always next
year.
Tweed

Old December 1st 12, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Joy" wrote in message
"Adrian" wrote in message
Hope you have a good one.

--
Adrian

Happy Birthday from me, too.

Joy

Thanks. I had some lovely presents from my family and Nüle.
Nüle does the best presents because we are in touch all the time, she knows
me far better than my brothers do.

Tweed

Old December 1st 12, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
Hope you have a good one.

--
[...]

I'm so sorry to hear about the accidental click. Unfortunately, too
many people click on things without realizing what they are, then
they're stuck. I'm glad you were able to help your aunt. She did bless
you for it. And you got a cup of tea Isn't it nice to be appreciated?

Jill
Old December 1st 12, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Adrian" wrote in message
Hope you have a good one.

--
[...]

I'm sorry your birthday wasn't more enjoyable. OTOH, there are definitely
worse things than being a blessing to somebody. It isn't every day we can
do that.

Joy