Thanks for all the purrs for Sammy

Old October 2nd 04, 04:17 AM
Steve Touchstone

Default Thanks for all the purrs for Sammy

Thanks for all the purrs and suggestions. Sammy is back to normal
today. Glad I didn't skip the appointment yesterday, like I started to
when it seemed like she was almost well on her own. I imagine that's
why the murmur and fluid threw me for a loop. The suggesiton about
thinking and writing down any questions before the next visit is an
excellent one, and I'll be doing that.

If I didn't know better, I'd be tempted to skip the follow up, but TED
told me the lasix should make her feel 100%. We still need to do the
tests and try to find out what caused the problem.

new subject---

We've got an awww moment going on here right now. Rocky showed up at
the door a minute ago to come in for the night. When I went to open
the door LB was grooming Sammy on the recliner. Rocky came in and LB
and Sammy came over to greet him. Rocky must have decided Sam still
had a dirty spot on her head, because he took over the grooming and
licked her head for a minute before going over to eat.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old October 2nd 04, 03:21 PM
Adrian

Awwwww.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old October 2nd 04, 06:12 PM
CatNipped

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
We've got an awww moment going on here right now. Rocky showed up at
the door a minute ago to come in for the night. When I went to open
the door LB was grooming Sammy on the recliner. Rocky came in and LB
and Sammy came over to greet him. Rocky must have decided Sam still
had a dirty spot on her head, because he took over the grooming and
licked her head for a minute before going over to eat.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Awwwww! Rocky's such a sweetheart of a big bad street-smart (ex)Tom!

We're still purring that Sammy's heart murmur will go away (I just got
finished telling my dentist's tech that I no longer had to pre-medicate
before a dental cleaning because when they did a nuclear stress test and
echo-cardiogram on my about 9 months ago they found absolutely no evidence
of my former mitro-valve prolapse (sp?)).

Hugs,

CatNipped