Apology

Old October 20th 04, 12:45 AM
CatNipped

Default Apology

I'd like to apologize to Cheryl for any (unintentional) hurt I may have
caused (I've already emailed her privately to apologize and ask her to come
back to the group).

I noticed that in some of the responses to Cheryl's note some others in the
group seemed to be agreeing with her about me (unless I'm being too
paranoid). If I have given offense to anyone else, I'd like to apologize
for that also. I think the is the nicest, kindest, most sensitive and
thoughtful group of people on earth and I would do anything to keep from
causing dissension here or hurting anyone's feelings.

If this is the case, please let me know either by posting to the group or
emailing me privately, and I will unsubscribe myself from the group - no
hard feelings.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 20th 04, 01:26 AM
Victor Martinez

CatNipped wrote:
I noticed that in some of the responses to Cheryl's note some others in the
group seemed to be agreeing with her about me (unless I'm being too

I think you're paranoid. Most folks who replied (including myself) said
there was nothing snippy about your post.

If this is the case, please let me know either by posting to the group or
emailing me privately, and I will unsubscribe myself from the group - no
hard feelings.

Let's drop the drama and keep the cat stories going, ok?

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 20th 04, 02:17 AM
CatNipped

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

I think you're paranoid. Most folks who replied (including myself) said
there was nothing snippy about your post.

OK, I accept that. I've been been worked ragged at my job, I'm in a lot of
pain (either from the fibromyalgia, sore muscles, or - what I think is
probably the case - I have another kidney stone), so I'm feeling a bit
depressed myself.

I don't want to be overly dramatic and I honestly don't want people to rush
to ask me to stay, I just wanted to be sure I'm not causing problems for the
group - the absolute last thing I want to do. So, OK, thanks for the honest
answer, Victor.

Let's drop the drama and keep the cat stories going, ok?

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Oh, I can't be a drama queen any more!!?? ; LOL, again, thanks Victor.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 20th 04, 03:12 AM
Victor Martinez

CatNipped wrote:
OK, I accept that. I've been been worked ragged at my job, I'm in a lot of

You and I both! I'm so ready for a change of jobs... and my employer
just announced 1000 more layoffs this month! Rumour has it this Friday.
In theory, my job is very safe, but you never know. Purrs to all
those who will no longer have a job.

pain (either from the fibromyalgia, sore muscles, or - what I think is
probably the case - I have another kidney stone), so I'm feeling a bit
depressed myself.

Oh my goodness, I had no idea you were ill. Lots of healing purrs going
your way. Don't feel depressed (I know, easier said than done). Just
remember that you have lots of friends all over the world who are about
you. I hope you've sent Pam your snail address for the card exchange.
It's lots of fun! I promise to send some of Rufous' fur in the
envelope...

I don't want to be overly dramatic and I honestly don't want people to rush
to ask me to stay, I just wanted to be sure I'm not causing problems for the
group - the absolute last thing I want to do. So, OK, thanks for the honest
answer, Victor.

In all the years I've been posting on this group (hmmm... at least 5
years, might be more) we've never asked anyone to leave and we always
beg folks to stay.

Oh, I can't be a drama queen any more!!?? ; LOL, again, thanks Victor.

I'm glad you took it the way I meant it. The last thing I want is to add
to your problems!

*hugs*

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

An apology Bobcat Cat anecdotes 4 September 3rd 04 12:49 PM
OT - An 'apology' to the M.E. Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 8 July 6th 04 02:15 PM