apology

Old June 29th 09, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Calvin

Default apology

No one is going to say it's all right, and they shouldn't.
Only time will make things better if my behavior is better.
But an apology still should be made. To Matthew, Phil P,
'cybercat', MLB, and any others whom I offended, I'm sorry
for my behavior in the threads about interferon, and others,
especially for waiting so long to take the advice given, and
for complaining about being insulted.

The loss of my oldest cat last week was sobering, and
made me ashamed of squandering the opportunity of
seeking help for her in this forum, which I probably would
have done if my reputation had not been ruined. I didn't
realize that she was near dying, but someone here might
have waked me up to the possibility, and she might as
a result have more years to live (she was 12 1/2).

I will try not to abuse the good will of the people in this
forum in the future.
Old June 29th 09, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk[_2_]

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 06:23:37 -0700 (PDT), calvin
wrote:

No one is going to say it's all right, and they shouldn't.
Only time will make things better if my behavior is better.
But an apology still should be made. To Matthew, Phil P,
'cybercat', MLB, and any others whom I offended, I'm sorry
for my behavior in the threads about interferon, and others,
especially for waiting so long to take the advice given, and
for complaining about being insulted.

The loss of my oldest cat last week was sobering, and
made me ashamed of squandering the opportunity of
seeking help for her in this forum, which I probably would
have done if my reputation had not been ruined. I didn't
realize that she was near dying, but someone here might
have waked me up to the possibility, and she might as
a result have more years to live (she was 12 1/2).

I will try not to abuse the good will of the people in this
forum in the future.

Usenet just got turned upside down. Well done.
Old June 30th 09, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

news
wrote:

[...]

I did not realize Calvin's cat died. I'm sorry, Calvin.

Old June 30th 09, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

"calvin" wrote in message
No one is going to say it's all right, and they shouldn't.
Only time will make things better if my behavior is better.
But an apology still should be made. To Matthew, Phil P,
'cybercat', MLB, and any others whom I offended, I'm sorry
for my behavior in the threads about interferon, and others,
especially for waiting so long to take the advice given, and
for complaining about being insulted.

The loss of my oldest cat last week was sobering, and
made me ashamed of squandering the opportunity of
seeking help for her in this forum, which I probably would
have done if my reputation had not been ruined. I didn't
realize that she was near dying, but someone here might
have waked me up to the possibility, and she might as
a result have more years to live (she was 12 1/2).

I will try not to abuse the good will of the people in this
forum in the future.

I am sorry your cat died

I accept your apology and please accept mine

My apology CatArtist Cat anecdotes 16 February 2nd 07 11:48 PM
Apology CatNipped Cat anecdotes 120 December 29th 04 09:48 PM
Apology O J Cat anecdotes 12 September 10th 04 04:08 AM
An apology Bobcat Cat anecdotes 4 September 3rd 04 12:49 PM
OT - An 'apology' to the M.E. Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 8 July 6th 04 02:15 PM