Cute kitten videos

Old January 3rd 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

Default Cute kitten videos

Here are some cute kitten videos to cheer up your day.

a box full of kittens:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4tiq_kitten-update

egon:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfz...eeding-kittens

egon & puppy:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/255064...ys_with_puppy/

kitten & crow:
http://www.7humor.com/link/?203761

Randy
http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

Old January 3rd 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bookie

Randy wrote:
Here are some cute kitten videos to cheer up your day.

a box full of kittens:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4tiq_kitten-update

have just watched this one and I coudl go on watching it all day long
on repeat, they are GORGEOUS!!!!! why are kittens so fluffy and
gorgeous? and then they grow up into beautiful sleek pusscats who are
just as gorgeous but in a different way? the 4 little fluff-devils on
this tape are wonderful, they don't know quite know how all their bits
and pieces work yet and they are clambering all over each other,
absolutely wonderful!

send more!
bookie

Old January 3rd 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood JeepŠ

In news Randy purred:
Here are some cute kitten videos to cheer up your day.

a box full of kittens:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4tiq_kitten-update

Eeek = I see a Weeble-twin amongst them!!!!

Old January 4th 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

kitten & crow:
http://www.7humor.com/link/?203761

This one, about the crow and kitten, made my eyes leak. How adorable
and
touching! *sniff*

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Old January 4th 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Jane wrote:

kitten & crow:
http://www.7humor.com/link/?203761

This one, about the crow and kitten, made my eyes leak. How adorable
and touching! *sniff*

I remember that! This clip played on Animal Planet several years ago. It
was on a program called "Amazing Animal Videos". (I recognize the voice of
the narrator, Aileen Avery.) The kitty is adorable, and the two are really
cute together.

Also, the people who adopted Cassie (the kitty) live in the next town over
from where I grew up!

Joyce
Old January 7th 07, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Randy wrote:
Here are some cute kitten videos to cheer up your day.

a box full of kittens:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4tiq_kitten-update

egon:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfz...eeding-kittens

egon & puppy:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/255064...ys_with_puppy/

kitten & crow:
http://www.7humor.com/link/?203761

Randy
http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

They are so very cute! Thanks for the links.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Feeding advice - new kitten and fatty 3 year old Lynne Cat health & behaviour 6 October 14th 06 11:24 PM
Vet Tech Journals: Kitten drama..... Mischief Cat anecdotes 1 September 28th 06 05:44 AM
stupid, stupid neighbor -L. : Cat health & behaviour 51 August 30th 04 05:21 AM
Guest Cat & Kitten LOL Cat anecdotes 30 August 10th 04 02:08 PM
Any tips for introducing kitten to older cat? blkcatgal Cat health & behaviour 6 August 3rd 03 09:17 PM