kittens teeth

Old June 23rd 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
trobinson

Default kittens teeth

my kitten, Tigger, is about 5 months old and this morning one of his
teeth fell out when i was playing with him!! is this suppose to
happen?? is it normal?? please help me!!??

Old June 23rd 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"trobinson" wrote in message
ups.com...
my kitten, Tigger, is about 5 months old and this morning one of his
teeth fell out when i was playing with him!! is this suppose to
happen?? is it normal?? please help me!!??

My goodness! You must be so confused!! I consulted my Crystal Ball, threw a
Tarot Spread, and did a 3-hour Google search and found this out for you:

Your cat's teeth need medical attention, take her to the vet.

Jesus.

Old June 23rd 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"cybercat" wrote in message

"trobinson" wrote in message
ups.com...
my kitten, Tigger, is about 5 months old and this morning one of his
teeth fell out when i was playing with him!! is this suppose to
happen?? is it normal?? please help me!!??

My goodness! You must be so confused!! I consulted my Crystal Ball, threw
a Tarot Spread, and did a 3-hour Google search and found this out for you:

Your cat's teeth need medical attention, take her to the vet.

Him. Take him to the vet. Has he even BEEN to the vet?

Old June 23rd 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Wendy

At around 5 mos. they shed their baby canine teeth.
http://cathelp-online.com/health/kitten3.php

If that was the tooth that the cat lost then it's quite normal at this age.
If it's not a baby tooth being shed then a trip to the vet is in order.

Wendy

"cybercat" wrote in message

ups.com...

Old June 23rd 07, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Fred G. Mackey[_2_]

trobinson wrote:
my kitten, Tigger, is about 5 months old and this morning one of his
teeth fell out when i was playing with him!! is this suppose to
happen?? is it normal?? please help me!!??

It is normal. There's no need for a vet visit unless he's never been.
While you're at it, take cybercat to the vet. She's rabid.
Old June 23rd 07, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Sat, 23 Jun 2007 02:18:21 GMT, "Wendy" wrote:

At around 5 mos. they shed their baby canine teeth.
http://cathelp-online.com/health/kitten3.php

If that was the tooth that the cat lost then it's quite normal at this
age. If it's not a baby tooth being shed then a trip to the vet is in
order.

That's my first thought, baby teeth. If the tooth has no root, it's a baby
tooth and it's normal (and cute!). If the tooth has gum tissue attached to
it or appears to have a root, get the cat to a vet pronto.

--
Lynne
Old June 23rd 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Lynne" wrote in message
. 97.142...
on Sat, 23 Jun 2007 02:18:21 GMT, "Wendy" wrote:

At around 5 mos. they shed their baby canine teeth.
http://cathelp-online.com/health/kitten3.php

If that was the tooth that the cat lost then it's quite normal at this
age. If it's not a baby tooth being shed then a trip to the vet is in
order.

That's my first thought, baby teeth. If the tooth has no root, it's a
baby
tooth and it's normal (and cute!). If the tooth has gum tissue attached
it or appears to have a root, get the cat to a vet pronto.

I thought the link Wendy put up was great.

Nevertheless, I don't understand why anyone has an animal that has lost a
tooth, an eye, can't walk, etc. and decides to POST TO USENET FIRST.

I would have taken him to the vet just in case.

Old June 23rd 07, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Fred G. Mackey" wrote in message
. ..

I am indeed, Fred, I am indeed. You scrofulous old bag of ****, you.