Help Save Cats

Old July 9th 03, 02:13 PM
NEMESIS1IM

Default Help Save Cats

Hello All,

I'd like to ask you to help in the fight to get Hartz flea products off the
shelves. With the class action suit being settled out of court, we really need
your help. We need your signature on a petition that will go to the EPA and
Hartz. The more signatures we can get the better the chances are we can save
more cats from serious injury and death as a result of the use of Hartz Flea
and Tick Drops.

Please help save cats!

Thank you!

http://www.petitiononline.com/hartz/petition.html