Edouard Landed - OT

Old August 5th 08, 01:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Edouard Landed - OT

It's further east then they predicted, and that *not* good new for me.
Humble is supposed to get the brunt of the storm and we're about 3 miles
from Humble! ;

Winds here, even after the storm has degraded, are predicted at 65MPH
sustained with gusts up to 75-80MPH with possible tornados accompanying the
storm. That worries me more than the possible flooding - our house if on
pretty high ground, but we have 26 very large trees on our lot!!

It sounds like we'll have a bit of excitement today. I stayed home from
work, but Ben would lose his bonus if he takes off, so he's going in to work
today.

I'll keep everyone updated throughout the day for as long as we have power.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 5th 08, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

I'll keep everyone updated throughout the day for as long as we have power.

Please do. We're purring.

Dan
Old August 5th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
It's further east then they predicted, and that *not* good new for me.
Humble is supposed to get the brunt of the storm and we're about 3 miles
from Humble! ;

Winds here, even after the storm has degraded, are predicted at 65MPH
sustained with gusts up to 75-80MPH with possible tornados accompanying
the storm. That worries me more than the possible flooding - our house if
on pretty high ground, but we have 26 very large trees on our lot!!

It sounds like we'll have a bit of excitement today. I stayed home from
work, but Ben would lose his bonus if he takes off, so he's going in to
work today.

I'll keep everyone updated throughout the day for as long as we have
power.

Please do. Sending purrs.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 5th 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs for no injuries or serious damage.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old August 5th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

"Daniel Mahoney"
I'll keep everyone updated throughout the day for as long as we have
power.

Please do. We're purring.

Dan

Purring from our house coming your way too. I read on Yahoo news that
: Edouard is diminshing.

Be safe.

Kyla

Old August 12th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

"CatNipped" wrote in message
It's further east then they predicted, and that *not* good new for me.
Humble is supposed to get the brunt of the storm and we're about 3 miles
from Humble! ;

Winds here, even after the storm has degraded, are predicted at 65MPH
sustained with gusts up to 75-80MPH with possible tornados accompanying
the storm. That worries me more than the possible flooding - our house if
on pretty high ground, but we have 26 very large trees on our lot!!

It sounds like we'll have a bit of excitement today. I stayed home from
work, but Ben would lose his bonus if he takes off, so he's going in to
work today.

I'll keep everyone updated throughout the day for as long as we have
power.

Kreisleriana wrote:
Please do. Sending purrs.

Lots of purrs,