Mine apawlogies to awl an askin fur purrs

Old July 3rd 03, 01:46 PM
Miss Violette

Default Mine apawlogies to awl an askin fur purrs

Trudi sits back on her haunches and smiles at her friends progress, Dis isa
all goodgood news
wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:02:17 GMT, "Miss Violette"
wrote:

doez you have a tree scratcher or one of doeze ones wif da ball init?

furry
gotz us bof dem an we really likez dat ball dat isa trapped, Trudi, so

glad
her friend isa hafin quality time

I'ze gotta kardboard one onna floor dat I lurve, anna tree one anna
cube dat I kan either go in, sit on or skratch. I'ze been skratching
onna kardboard one, and this morning I gotted up onna cube for thu
furst time. I also play a liddle bit wif a ball tuday!

Charlie Fennel, hanging in there

Old July 3rd 03, 05:53 PM
Ray or Fran Tock

I'ze gotta kardboard one onna floor dat I lurve, anna tree one anna
cube dat I kan either go in, sit on or skratch. I'ze been skratching
onna kardboard one, and this morning I gotted up onna cube for thu
furst time. I also play a liddle bit wif a ball tuday!

Charlie Fennel, hanging in there

Weze glad youze feeling a bit better to play with some of youze toyz. Weze
glad youze "hanging in there" Charlie Fennel, and weze knowz youze Meowmie
is furry glad too.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(continuing theirz purrs)