Pictures of Princess Rita!

Old June 22nd 05, 12:50 PM
Jane

Default Pictures of Princess Rita!

I finally have put up pictures of Princess Rita.
Go to www.picturetrail.com, the album is ladyjaneinmd.
Check out the Princess Rita album in there.
Isn't she beautiful? Topaz visited for 4 weeks. She's 17 years
old and barely 5 lbs.

Jane
Old June 22nd 05, 01:46 PM
Adrian

Jane wrote:
I finally have put up pictures of Princess Rita.
Go to www.picturetrail.com, the album is ladyjaneinmd.
Check out the Princess Rita album in there.
Isn't she beautiful? Topaz visited for 4 weeks. She's 17 years
old and barely 5 lbs.

Jane

I love the flirt picture. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old June 22nd 05, 03:06 PM
Jane

In article ,
Adrian wrote:
Jane wrote:
I finally have put up pictures of Princess Rita.
Go to www.picturetrail.com, the album is ladyjaneinmd.
Check out the Princess Rita album in there.
Isn't she beautiful? Topaz visited for 4 weeks. She's 17 years
old and barely 5 lbs.

Jane

I love the flirt picture. :-)
--

That guy is my friend's boyfriend, and Rita went absolutely wild when
he came over last night. She just howled and howled until he sat

Jane

Old June 22nd 05, 03:11 PM
Karen

She is lovely. And Topaz looks amazingly like my mom's Tycho. Thanks for
sharing!

"Jane" wrote in message
I finally have put up pictures of Princess Rita.
Go to www.picturetrail.com, the album is ladyjaneinmd.
Check out the Princess Rita album in there.
Isn't she beautiful? Topaz visited for 4 weeks. She's 17 years
old and barely 5 lbs.

Jane

Nina meets TED + New Pictures link Melissa Houle Cat anecdotes 39 August 23rd 04 07:58 AM
New Nina Pictures! LOL Cat anecdotes 11 August 9th 04 03:25 PM
New Vino pictures badwilson Cat anecdotes 15 July 22nd 04 03:39 PM
Perth pictures badwilson Cat anecdotes 3 July 22nd 04 01:49 PM
Help 5yr old cat submissive urination / defecation. Arthur Mnev Cat health & behaviour 12 June 10th 04 04:56 AM