Uff Topix: Da Birdz

Old February 23rd 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

Default Uff Topix: Da Birdz

Mewomie n Paw r waching da moovee Da Birds. Do yew lik dat moovee?
Weeee do. See gulz iz big
Mosey

Old February 23rd 08, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ya know there aren't many things I am afraid of in this life but this movie
heads the list. If I had a 500 pound elephant sitting on me, I would find
some way to get away from that. I watched it once but still feel the
terror, for lack of a better word.
. ..

Old February 24th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

In article ,
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote:

Mewomie n Paw r waching da moovee Da Birds. Do yew lik dat moovee?
Weeee do. See gulz iz big
Mosey

Since I'z such a big, strong kitten, and chase da birdies in mineown
yard, and am a Mighty Snow Cat, dat movie Da Birdz duzn't scare me none.
I just don't watch it cuz I know it scares mineown Paw an I don't want
him to know dat someone is watchin him get scared. Yeah, dat's it - I
duzn't watch it fur mineown Paw's sake.

But Paw loves dat movie. Even though it scarez him.

Ranger the Mighty Snow Kitten
Old February 24th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

It has only been the last few years I can tolerate hummingbirds and, I now
feed them and have anywhere from 50 to a hundred on a daily basis in the
summer. Just had to make myself tolerate them. I really can't watch that
movie again, I just don't have it in me. Makes me feel a bit silly
considering all that has been in my life but I just couldn't.
"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:58:41 -0600, Granby wrote:

Ya know there aren't many things I am afraid of in this life but this
movie heads the list. If I had a 500 pound elephant sitting on me, I
would find some way to get away from that. I watched it once but still
feel the terror, for lack of a better word.
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
. ..
Mewomie n Paw r waching da moovee Da Birds. Do yew lik dat moovee?
Weeee do. See gulz iz big
Mosey

I felt the same way the first time I saw that movie. I was home alone
and I had to get up and check all the windows and doors.
A week later I was outside and a hummingbird kept divebombing me.
I got very nervous and kept shooing it away About a week later, I saw a
"lost and found " ad in the newspaper for a tame hummingbird. Then I felt
like a fool. MLB

Old February 24th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 23, 6:40 pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
Mewomie n Paw r waching da moovee Da Birds. Do yew lik dat moovee?
Weeee do. See gulz iz big
Mosey

I like to eet demselves birds. Wen I wuz a yung barncat wee founded a
lot ub r owen fudz ann birdz wuz wun of my favritz.

If I wuz in da moobie, da humanz wud haff nuffin to fear. ExSPEshully
iff I hadd my Daddy Bruce an Uncl Bill wiff me wiff der shootgunz an
Bear, hoo fetchez burdz.

Wascal

--

"We are stardust
Billion year old carbon" Joni Mitchell - "Woodstock"

Old February 24th 08, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy

My momm likes itt!!

Lucy

. ..

Old February 24th 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

wrote in message
news
On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:58:41 -0600, Granby wrote:

Ya know there aren't many things I am afraid of in this life but this
movie heads the list. If I had a 500 pound elephant sitting on me, I
would find some way to get away from that. I watched it once but still
feel the terror, for lack of a better word. "Kyla =^..^="
wrote in message
. ..
Mewomie n Paw r waching da moovee Da Birds. Do yew lik dat moovee?
Weeee do. See gulz iz big
Mosey

I felt the same way the first time I saw that movie. I was home alone
and I had to get up and check all the windows and doors. A week later I
was outside and a hummingbird kept divebombing me. I got very nervous
and kept shooing it away About a week later, I saw a "lost and found "
ad in the newspaper for a tame hummingbird. Then I felt like a fool.
MLB

I bought a copy and now have seen it several times. IMHO one of
Hitchcock's best. (It is best to face our fears -- so they say.) MLB

Old February 24th 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we haz nefurr seed diz mofie kuz it skared soft when her wuz little anna
herself won't luk atit or efin lizten, Trudi, watchin soft creep out
. ..

Old February 25th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Feb 23, 6:40*pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
Mewomie n Paw r waching da moovee Da Birds. *Do yew lik dat moovee?
Weeee do. *See gulz iz big
Mosey

Iffin yu wanna wach uh moofee dat'z nottid skaree an' iz abowt
boideez, az Pawpa kallz dem, yu shuld wach JONATHAN LIVINGSTON
SEAGULL. Buttid den agen, akkordin' tu Pawpa, da moofee sukz an' da
buk, by uh hooman naymed Richard Bach, iz furryfurryfurryfurryfurry
amazin'. Pawpa liked itzownself sew furry much dat him haz red purrty
much effurryfing by Bach (UB ~ except his new ferret series... and the
only reason I haven't read any of those yet is because I just have too
many books in my house that are, at this very moment, waiting to be
read, and have made a pact with myself to not buy anymore books until
I've completely read the ones I already own).

--- Onyx