MaHmmy wantz to take mee to the Vet

Old February 18th 08, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default CAT SPEAK Glossary \/MaHmmy wantz to take mee to the Vet.

Did dey wantz dat? Dey duznt uzully use Meowchat ober dere.

Rebecca

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
. ..

Heer iz da glossary, Anti Kyla

http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Rebecca

fangu furry much

I hopE yew dunt mind, butt i putt it on rpca to hep dem wit dat.

PURRS to yew

Anti Kyla

"Kyla =^..^="
That would be most helpful, thank you
Kyla
"Granby"
There is the meowchat thing which I love, especially when Unkle Dan
slave of Harri and Ranger, among others do it. I sort of slaughter it
myself. my son has a deaf cat whom my granddaughters decided looked
like
he was French, and he writes in people language. Some write with a
definate accent, you need to do a google and look up some of the past
stuff. It is wonderful no matter how they write. Someone please send
her the link FAQ and the one to the dictionary, that might help a bit.

Old February 18th 08, 09:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

"
Did dey wantz dat?

I think sew ...IDK

Dey duznt uzully use Meowchat ober dere.

Sumtimz dey uz et..sorry

Kyla

Rebecca

. ..

Old February 18th 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it comez anna goez ofur der, Trudi
Kyla =^..^= wrote in message
. ..

"
Did dey wantz dat?

I think sew ...IDK

Dey duznt uzully use Meowchat ober dere.

Sumtimz dey uz et..sorry

Kyla

Rebecca

. ..

Old February 19th 08, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy

How du day tawk wifout it??

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
it comez anna goez ofur der, Trudi
Kyla =^..^= wrote in message
. ..

"
Did dey wantz dat?

I think sew ...IDK

Dey duznt uzully use Meowchat ober dere.

Sumtimz dey uz et..sorry

Kyla

Rebecca

. ..

Old February 19th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz moztly da hoominz whut duza talkin, anna lotz of dem duznot like
meowchat, ifin you readza hiztory of RPCC you will see dat der usta onli be
one grup den der wuza big hoomin war anna der iz now six grupz, but onze
inawhile a kitty talkz ofur der, Trudi
Lucy wrote in message
How du day tawk wifout it??

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
it comez anna goez ofur der, Trudi
Kyla =^..^= wrote in message
. ..

"
Did dey wantz dat?

I think sew ...IDK

Dey duznt uzully use Meowchat ober dere.

Sumtimz dey uz et..sorry

Kyla

Rebecca

. ..

Old February 23rd 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

Pookie here
Sum hoomins duz talk dis wey ober dere.
dey r silly too

"Stormmee" wrote in message
it comez anna goez ofur der, Trudi
Kyla =^..^= wrote in message
. ..

"
Did dey wantz dat?

I think sew ...IDK

Dey duznt uzully use Meowchat ober dere.

Sumtimz dey uz et..sorry

Kyla

Rebecca

. ..

Old February 24th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

You just wait, someday you will find yourself using these words the cats do
or, you will be writing a letter and one slips in. I know I did. I was at
a meeting in Springfield Ill and told someone "u iz nutz". Was not an
appropriate place but what it is what it is.
. ..

"Stormmee" wrote in message
it comez anna goez ofur der, Trudi
Kyla =^..^= wrote in message
. ..

"
Did dey wantz dat?

I think sew ...IDK

Dey duznt uzully use Meowchat ober dere.

Sumtimz dey uz et..sorry

Kyla

Rebecca

. ..

Old February 25th 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 23, 7:01 pm, "Granby" wrote:
You just wait, someday you will find yourself using these words the cats do
or, you will be writing a letter and one slips in. I know I did. I was at
a meeting in Springfield Ill and told someone "u iz nutz". Was not an
appropriate place but what it is what it is.

Were the Simpsons there? Doh.

Will in New Haven

--

"Grant us, in our direst need, the smallest gifts: the nail of the
horseshoe, the pin of the axle, the feather at the pivot point, the

. ..

"Stormmee" wrote in message
it comez anna goez ofur der, Trudi
Kyla =^..^= wrote in message

"
Did dey wantz dat?

I think sew ...IDK

Old February 25th 08, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

No, not the Simpson's but maybe some of their relatives.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Feb 23, 7:01 pm, "Granby" wrote:
You just wait, someday you will find yourself using these words the cats
do
or, you will be writing a letter and one slips in. I know I did. I was
at
a meeting in Springfield Ill and told someone "u iz nutz". Was not an
appropriate place but what it is what it is.

Were the Simpsons there? Doh.

Will in New Haven

--

"Grant us, in our direst need, the smallest gifts: the nail of the
horseshoe, the pin of the axle, the feather at the pivot point, the
pebble at the mountain's peak, the kiss in despair, the one right
word. In darkness, understanding." -- Learned Chivar dy Cabon

. ..

"Stormmee" wrote in message
it comez anna goez ofur der, Trudi
Kyla =^..^= wrote in message