Lewi?

Old February 25th 08, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy

Default Lewi?

You're a sweet girl, Willow!

"Granby" wrote in message
Fangu Autie, Iffin I had knowed dey waz gonna do diz, I wudent haff spendt
so many toonas on mineown self. I waz realli fraid Gramby mite not let
myownself bak in da houze. I won get none of dem piercinks, I promize.
"Lucy" wrote in message
*Loving anti sends Willow a few more toonas to kick in for the gift*

"Granby" wrote in message
Lewi and O T high five and Lewi fairly dances around Piglet and Willow
then heard back to his beautiful KItty Schottland.

O T gathers Piglet and Willow. Nowx Willow I knowz u dont haf many
toonas left after your shoppink but iff u haz any, and sinze I won a lot
of demselves, I would like u amd me and Piglet to put dem altogetfer and
buy dat KUV for Lewi and Kitty Schottland. Dat ways, dey can go
anyplaze dem wants and it won't be hard for Kitty Schottland ta get
aroundz.

Willow" Well, I do haz a few left and u ken haff dem of korze.

Piglet " U can haff allof mine. Da Gramby gifted me a lot beforez I
left sinze her knowz I had neffer been someplaze like diz before.

O T approaches HRH.

O T. "Iz der anyway we ken buy da KUV for Lewi and Kitty Schottland a
winkink prezzie? " Crozzes his pawz behind hisown bak.
"PixieDust413" wrote in message
Lewi, would you like to set a date for our bewinking?

We need to talk about what kind of ceremony we'll have too.

Kitty Schottland

Lewi takes a trip Granby Cat community 8 February 22nd 08 02:58 AM
Mr. Lewi? PixieDust413 Cat community 3 December 30th 07 12:04 AM
Sign language for Lewi Granby Cat community 1 September 6th 07 07:54 AM
Thanks from Lewi and familee Granby Cat community 2 September 5th 07 04:13 AM
a purr requezt furm Lewi Stormmee Cat community 12 September 2nd 07 02:20 AM