a big noize anna upsetted soft!!!

Old February 24th 08, 07:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default a big noize anna upsetted soft!!!

so der we wuz, watchin soft att puter, anna sum of uses wuz in owrz twu new
kittee bedz, anna stormmee wuz watchin furry watcha pikture box, anna alla
suddin der wuza horrible nazti noize on OWRZ patio!!! whut du you know der
wuz 2 kitteez onnit anna dey wuz hafin a danze, it wuzta make kittenz soft
thinkz, so her goesta get furry who goez onna porch anna 2 kittez runz away,
soft iz upsetted hopin der iz no kittenz, Trudi

Old February 24th 08, 10:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Probably Lewi's and Barbie's meomie and dddie. Sort of insulting in a way.
They are the ones u need to catch and take to the TED! Piglet thinking that

Old February 24th 08, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da mancat wuz big ana yellow... furry thinkz him iza pizza stealer... anna
little lady cat luked a bit like stormmee, Trudi, wishin ta not haf animore
catz in diz howze

Old February 25th 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da big noiz at dis houze las nite waz when willow knocked off an ole
fashionz water pitzher wif a bowl under itself dat holdz water ta wash
yourownselfz. Gramby had some of dat stuff muzemz use ta hold fings down
but Willow jus kep pushink. It waz her firstz nite out of da kage for a
week. I bet she duzent git to stay out at nite againz. Piglet passing
gramby a tissue. The thing wasn't that valueable but had been around for a
good many years.

Old February 25th 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

We fought ar winner waz gonna be gone wen we herd sum bangin on it da
offur day. Turnz out it waz jest Booker, pertektin da property frum a
truder kitty.

Snowflake an Chappy

We heard this awful racket, and it turns out Booker was attacking the
front window because there was a big orange cat sitting on the back of
the couch on the front porch. It startled everyone, human and cat, in
the house (except Booker, of course).

Old February 25th 08, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy

Willow, we ar sorry yu ar haffin so much kitten trubbles. I know itz reely
hard tu be a kittun. Gramby, is ther a ruum wher Willow culd stay at night
wher thers notheng brakable? Culd she sleep wif mew?

Lucy, who likes to sleep wif her momm

Old February 25th 08, 09:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh she sleeps with me and the others, it is just she doesn't stay there. It
is like she waits until I go to sleep then she goes roaming. She is just a
pusher off-er of things. I have to go every day and put the computer back
in place.

I close of doors and she sits outside and whines. The dog cage isn't
something I like but she has everything she needs and doesn't seem to mind.
I have never seen a cat like her before. Am going to build her a jungle gym
in the spring. She gets bored so easily.