we getted a prezzie

Old February 25th 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default we getted a prezzie

soft sayed to tell you herself anna furry getted offa clearanze rak atta
samz fur nin or ten dollarz, whut hersef likez iz dat da pillowz iz
remofable anna whole thing iz washable, Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Owh Chester! Dat sounds so nise!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
owrz hoominz wented owt today, when dey returned dey bringed uses a new
kitty bed, itz veri muc lika ofur new one we juzt getted onli a tini bit
smaller itz totalli kule, Chester think him anna lucy will juzt fit inna
new
bed

Old February 27th 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we has telled dem we wantz more of dem but soft sayz we iz owt of space fur
more, so when we getz dun wif diz venshure we kan tryit owt, Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Well, den, itz purrfict.

Lucy

Old February 27th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy

Itz gonna be grate!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we has telled dem we wantz more of dem but soft sayz we iz owt of space
fur
more, so when we getz dun wif diz venshure we kan tryit owt, Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Well, den, itz purrfict.

Lucy

Old February 27th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

rite now soft iz all tired owt beclawz she juzt mofed alla furnishure arownd
inna owrz lifinrum... she putted da two kittee bedz on owrz cowch, itz
aktuli a lof seat butted itz kinda loney kuz soft sented itz cowch anna
chair to da brige... she sayz diz one hasta go too but we iz trynta catvinze
hersef it duzint luk dat bad, Chester

hoomin note: not bad at all for a scraching post, soft
Lucy wrote in message
Itz gonna be grate!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we has telled dem we wantz more of dem but soft sayz we iz owt of space
fur
more, so when we getz dun wif diz venshure we kan tryit owt, Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Well, den, itz purrfict.

Lucy

Old February 27th 08, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy

Well, I fink da rangement of da furnychure in da howse shud be tha decision
of da cats.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
rite now soft iz all tired owt beclawz she juzt mofed alla furnishure
arownd
inna owrz lifinrum... she putted da two kittee bedz on owrz cowch, itz
aktuli a lof seat butted itz kinda loney kuz soft sented itz cowch anna
chair to da brige... she sayz diz one hasta go too but we iz trynta
catvinze
hersef it duzint luk dat bad, Chester

hoomin note: not bad at all for a scraching post, soft
Lucy wrote in message
Itz gonna be grate!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we has telled dem we wantz more of dem but soft sayz we iz owt of space
fur
more, so when we getz dun wif diz venshure we kan tryit owt, Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Well, den, itz purrfict.

Lucy

Old February 27th 08, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you willz get no argumint furm da six of uses, but she hadda mofit she say,
beclawz when we umped downn furm da middle kitty tree onto da dininrum table
it made so muc noize it waked her up efin furm da bedrum, anna ifin she
getted up inna nite or layed onna futon durin da day anna falled asleep it
really startled hersef, HRMPH, she shulda leafed it alone. Chester

"Stormmee" wrote in message
rite now soft iz all tired owt beclawz she juzt mofed alla furnishure
arownd
inna owrz lifinrum... she putted da two kittee bedz on owrz cowch, itz
aktuli a lof seat butted itz kinda loney kuz soft sented itz cowch anna
chair to da brige... she sayz diz one hasta go too but we iz trynta
catvinze
hersef it duzint luk dat bad, Chester

hoomin note: not bad at all for a scraching post, soft
Lucy wrote in message
Itz gonna be grate!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we has telled dem we wantz more of dem but soft sayz we iz owt of

space
fur
more, so when we getz dun wif diz venshure we kan tryit owt, Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Well, den, itz purrfict.

Lucy