Chester's blood work and dental schedule

Old September 29th 05, 04:22 AM
Susan M

Default Chester's blood work and dental schedule

Hi all:

Chester went in for blood and urine tests in advance of his dental work on
Tuesday the 4th of October. All his results were great, some even improved
from a couple of years ago. We have a healthy nine year old cat on our
hands ... though I worry like crazy about the anesthetic.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old September 29th 05, 04:44 AM
Marina

Susan M wrote:
Hi all:

Chester went in for blood and urine tests in advance of his dental work on
Tuesday the 4th of October. All his results were great, some even improved
from a couple of years ago. We have a healthy nine year old cat on our
hands ... though I worry like crazy about the anesthetic.

Good to hear his results were so good! I know how worrisome it is with
the anesthetics. Frank has been sedated many times this autumn, but he
seems to handle it well. Purrs for Chester's procedure to go well.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old September 29th 05, 05:26 AM
Karen

Old September 29th 05, 08:12 AM
singh

Many, many purrs for Chester to fly through it all smoothly, from one who's
going bats from kitty-dentistry right now! (Brandy's probably handling it
better than I!) May you, too, fly through without bumps, and be as nerve-free
as possible!

Blessed be,
Baha

Old September 29th 05, 12:00 PM
SuzQ

That's good news, but I'd worry too afterall its your furry baby! We'll
purr for you and Chester.
Suz&Spicey

Old September 29th 05, 03:28 PM
CatNipped

"Susan M" wrote in message
Hi all:

Chester went in for blood and urine tests in advance of his dental work on
Tuesday the 4th of October. All his results were great, some even

improved
from a couple of years ago. We have a healthy nine year old cat on our
hands ... though I worry like crazy about the anesthetic.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Purrs coming that Chester will breeze through this with no problems.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 30th 05, 04:01 AM
Susan M

"Marina" wrote in message
Susan M wrote:
Hi all:

Chester went in for blood and urine tests in advance of his dental work
on Tuesday the 4th of October. All his results were great, some even
improved from a couple of years ago. We have a healthy nine year old cat
on our hands ... though I worry like crazy about the anesthetic.

Good to hear his results were so good! I know how worrisome it is with the
anesthetics. Frank has been sedated many times this autumn, but he seems
to handle it well. Purrs for Chester's procedure to go well.

Thanks Marina - if Unka Frank can handle it with ten years on Chester, then
I hope Chester can handle it. I can't shake this funny feeling about it and
I hope that its just me being crazy.

He sure is happy being home from TED's though. He had to stay longer since
he was "pleasantly uncooperative" and had to be restrained for his tests.
He sure appreciates being home!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old September 30th 05, 04:05 AM
Susan M

"Karen" wrote in message
Chester went in for blood and urine tests in advance of his dental work
on Tuesday the 4th of October. All his results were great, some even
improved from a couple of years ago. We have a healthy nine year old cat
on our hands ... though I worry like crazy about the anesthetic.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Tha's great!

Thanks - his fur is lustrous and fluffy and looks luxurious as it glints in
the sun too. TED did say that his urine concentration was on the verge of
borderline like last time but I thinks its more that Chester is a night
drinker and the test was in the morning. I'm *not* going to worry about it.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old September 30th 05, 04:07 AM
Susan M

"singh" wrote in message
Many, many purrs for Chester to fly through it all smoothly, from one
who's
going bats from kitty-dentistry right now! (Brandy's probably handling it
better than I!) May you, too, fly through without bumps, and be as
nerve-free
as possible!

Blessed be,
Baha

Yikes - your Brandy has a story (or seven) to tell Chester about dental
work. Thank you for the good wishes - they *are* just like having bare
babies as much as we worry about them!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old September 30th 05, 04:08 AM
Susan M

"SuzQ" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
That's good news, but I'd worry too afterall its your furry baby! We'll
purr for you and Chester.
Suz&Spicey

Thank you for the purrs Suz :-) I don't think that I've seen pics of
Spicey - do you have an album?

Susan M
Otis and Chester