SHADOW 1993-2008 RIP

Old July 4th 08, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Default SHADOW 1993-2008 RIP

I'm so sorry for your loss. Shadow was part of your heart. May the
wonderful memories you have of the life you and she shared bring peace and
healing to that hurting heart.
Charleen

"Untamed Tiger" wrote in message

Lost my wonderful cat, Shadow, last Friday. :-( Have been feeling very
sad this week... She was a very good friend for 15 years.

John in Minnesota

Old July 4th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Untamed Tiger" wrote in message

Lost my wonderful cat, Shadow, last Friday. :-( Have been feeling very
sad this week... She was a very good friend for 15 years.

John in Minnesota

I'm sorry John. I don't care how long they live, it is never enough.

Pam S. in North Carolina

Old July 4th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

Untamed Tiger wrote:
Lost my wonderful cat, Shadow, last Friday. :-( Have been feeling very
sad this week... She was a very good friend for 15 years.

My Odessa-Dolly and Fritzie are undoubtedly showing Shadow around the grounds.
There is a lot of good catnip up there, and The Boss makes sure that those
who have worked hard loving their two-legged people are happy in their
retirement.

She will be there for you to welcome you someday. No more tears. Until then,
a prayer for Shadow, and your grieving heart.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old July 4th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

We will light a candle for Shadow's safe journey
to the RB. He will be happy there.

Condolences to you and yours.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old July 4th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 4 Jul., 01:56, (Untamed Tiger) wrote:
Lost my wonderful cat, Shadow, last Friday. *:-( *Have been feeling very
sad this week... *She was a very good friend for 15 years. *

John in Minnesota

I am very sorry to hear that.
It is one of the hardest things to bear to lose someone you loved.
Please take my deepest sympathy.

Bettina
Old July 4th 08, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Untamed Tiger

Thank you to all who responded with their sympathies... I do appreciate
it! I haven't even told anyone from my own family since I didn't really
expect any understanding or sympathy from them. None of them has a cat
or dog... This evening will mark one whole week without her... :-( I
still have 2 cats left, Romeo and Buddy, who have been a great comfort,
but still wishing I would have had more time with Shadow. Her illness
(stroke) was very sudden and she had always been very healthy. So it
was quite a jolt. Had to take her to the ER vet at 2:30 a.m. Will
never understand ppl who don't love cats.... :-)

Again, thanks to all and also my sympathies to all of you who have older
cats who are not in good health or who have passed on...

John

Old July 5th 08, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Untamed Tiger wrote:
Lost my wonderful cat, Shadow, last Friday. :-( Have been feeling very
sad this week... She was a very good friend for 15 years.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Old July 5th 08, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Jul 3, 4:56*pm, (Untamed Tiger) wrote:
Lost my wonderful cat, Shadow, last Friday. *:-( *Have been feeling very
sad this week... *She was a very good friend for 15 years. *

John in Minnesota

I'm sorry for your loss. Everyone here has been there and felt this
particular pain of missing a beloved companion animal. So you are not
alone, however lonely things feel right now. I hope her passage over
the bridge was a gentle one.

Melissa
Old July 8th 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kylatte =^. .^=`[_2_]

"Joy" ...
"Untamed Tiger"
Lost my wonderful cat, Shadow, last Friday. :-( Have been feeling very
sad this week... She was a very good friend for 15 years.

John in Minnesota

I'm so sorry, John. I can thoroughly empathize, since I lost my beloved
Nanki-Poo the same day. I hadn't had him as long as you had Shadow, but
he was the sweetest, most loving cat I've ever known.

Joy in California

Joy, I still feel so bad about Nanki-Poo. Did you ever get the card Mosey
and I wrote? I was in tears when I wrote it. I felt like he was a member
of my own clowder.
I know where you live and the fires up there are horrid.

John, again, I'm so sorry about the loss of Shadow. Our beloved 6 toed Mutt
went to The Bridge at age 19 last Dec and he was DH's Heart Cat, so your
loss is felt .
IF you'd like, send me an e-mail , with your mailing
address, we'll send you a 'homemade' sympathy cat card.
HUGs and puuuuuuuuuuurrs to Joy and John
Kyla and Mosey