To Susan M

Old July 18th 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

Default To Susan M

Susan, I've been thinking about Grandma Shirley and wanted to write her a
letter, if you think that's okay, I felt compelled to write it.
You can read it to her, if you'd like.

Dear Grandma Shirley
You don't know me, but my name is Kyla and I am 63 years old, and a Grandma
of eight.
Your wonderful Susan from our cat group told us about your condition and
what a fighter you are and you want to leave this Earth from the comfort of
home, rather than the hospital, good for you
I so admire you for that and you have a great attitude, even though you are
in so much pain. You always manage to find nice words to say, and are
surrounded by a 'lot' of people who love you, which tells me you must indeed
be a wonderful woman.
I spent a lot of time with my grandmothers as a child and have so many fond
memories of them. I'll bet you have given your children and grandchildren
fond memories that they will cherish forever.
When you do decide your time is up and you want to 'Go Home', (I prefer that
term rather than 'die'), yes, you will be sorely missed because of the
wonderful woman you are.
I don't know what else to say, except bless your kind, sweet heart, Grandma
Shirley.
You've made a positive contribution to so many lives and those whose lives
you have touched will never forget you.
Love
Kyla

Ping Susan M. Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 26 October 1st 06 09:40 PM
Ping Susan M dnr Cat anecdotes 5 March 31st 06 09:52 PM
I met Susan! Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 12 March 10th 04 02:42 PM
PING: Susan M Susan M Cat anecdotes 2 August 13th 03 07:08 PM