My puppy doesn't pee anymore!

Old July 20th 08, 02:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
lisa

Default My puppy doesn't pee anymore!

Hey out there.
So basically, I had the potty training problem too. But I was able to
nip it in the bud pretty quickly.
I wrote a blog post about it he http://dogtrainingstation.wordpress.com,
so you can check that out. But basically, you just have to be
consistent, have the right motivation and correction, and impeccable
timing. And you HAVE to watch them like a hawk. No lies.

Thanks!
Old July 20th 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"lisa" wrote in message
Hey out there.
So basically, I had the potty training problem too. But I was able to
nip it in the bud pretty quickly.
I wrote a blog post about it he
http://dogtrainingstation.wordpress.com,
so you can check that out. But basically, you just have to be
consistent, have the right motivation and correction, and impeccable
timing. And you HAVE to watch them like a hawk. No lies.

Thanks!

Wow, what is he going to do, wait until he is seven then blow up? Can I
watch?

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. fascinated

Old July 20th 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nanny[_4_]

Well, Cap'n Pine Cone , it says in there that you have to watch them like a
hawk, so I think you're not only allowed but also expected to watch. It
would be terrible to miss that blow up ;-)))

Nanny

"tanadashoes" schreef in bericht
m...

Old July 20th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Granby wrote:
"So basically" I missed something here.

I think people are reading the thread title too literally, perhaps? ;-)
It should probably be "My puppy doesn't pee (indoors) anymore!" (Might
have been less misleading to say "I succeeded in housebreaking my puppy!"
Old July 20th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Granby wrote:
"So basically" I missed something here.

I think people are reading the thread title too literally, perhaps? ;-) It
should probably be "My puppy doesn't pee (indoors) anymore!" (Might have
been less misleading to say "I succeeded in housebreaking my puppy!"

Right. I saw the header and my response was going to be, "Take him to the
vet immediately!"

Joy

Can't stand the pee ANYMORE!! Squeakerslover7 via CatKB.com Cat health & behaviour 3 January 26th 07 08:17 PM
Can't take it anymore Pat Cat anecdotes 69 January 5th 07 08:23 PM
[OT] I couldn't take it anymore... [email protected] Cat anecdotes 83 July 28th 06 02:09 AM
Anymore kittens?? Karen Cat anecdotes 4 March 27th 05 05:37 PM
cat won't use litterbox anymore rachel76 Cat community 10 February 20th 05 11:11 PM