Mind more Buffy Pics? and an Update 6/16/15

Old June 16th 15, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Mind more Buffy Pics? and an Update 6/16/15

Buffy has discovered sitting on the carpeted kitty cradle above the
kitty barrel.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2r25err.jpg

She's very content with her new living space. I love her. She seems
to love me, too. When I'm on the couch reading a book she gets up
and lays on or next to me. We talk and I give her scritches. She
doesn't not bother me when I'm reading - in that she's very Persia-like.
That's not to say she doesn't roll around on me and act rather
kittenish when she wants my attention. Of course she does. Just
saying, she hasn't kept me from reading 2 books in three days. She
hasn't been without attention or play time, either.

Jill
Old June 16th 15, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

On 6/16/2015 3:14 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Buffy has discovered sitting on the carpeted kitty cradle above the
kitty barrel.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2r25err.jpg

She's very content with her new living space. I love her. She seems
to love me, too. When I'm on the couch reading a book she gets up
and lays on or next to me. We talk and I give her scritches. She
doesn't not bother me when I'm reading - in that she's very Persia-like.
That's not to say she doesn't roll around on me and act rather
kittenish when she wants my attention. Of course she does. Just
saying, she hasn't kept me from reading 2 books in three days. She
hasn't been without attention or play time, either.

Jill

We *never* mind more Buffy pics, and it's lovely to hear how well the
two of you are doing.

MaryL

Old June 17th 15, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

On 6/16/2015 4:14 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Buffy has discovered sitting on the carpeted kitty cradle above the
kitty barrel.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2r25err.jpg

She's very content with her new living space. I love her. She seems
to love me, too. When I'm on the couch reading a book she gets up
and lays on or next to me. We talk and I give her scritches. She
doesn't not bother me when I'm reading - in that she's very Persia-like.
That's not to say she doesn't roll around on me and act rather
kittenish when she wants my attention. Of course she does. Just
saying, she hasn't kept me from reading 2 books in three days. She
hasn't been without attention or play time, either.

Jill

Love seeing pictures of your new owner. It sounds like you a perfect
match. Good to hear she is comfortable in her new home.

Ann
Old June 18th 15, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Buffy has discovered sitting on the carpeted kitty cradle above the kitty
barrel.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2r25err.jpg

She's very content with her new living space. I love her. She seems
to love me, too. When I'm on the couch reading a book she gets up and
lays on or next to me. We talk and I give her scritches. She doesn't not
bother me when I'm reading - in that she's very Persia-like. That's not to
say she doesn't roll around on me and act rather kittenish when she wants
my attention. Of course she does. Just saying, she hasn't kept me from
reading 2 books in three days. She hasn't been without attention or play
time, either.

Jill

Don't mind any amount of Buffy pics. I'm thrilled you found each other.
Might not comment on them all, though, but I do view them.
I've asked myself how difficult it would be for me to have another cat if
Boyfie died. He's been my only cat for some years and you only ever had
Persia. I'm not sure any other cat would match his gentle temperament and
charming ways. So it would be very difficult and I don't know if I could.
I admire you for adopting Buffy. Same as Tak, after Betty.
I'd love to have a dog again, but made the mistake of keeping 4 in a litter
I bred, which was fine until they all got into their late teens and all died
within a year of each other. Can't tolerate that again :-(

Tweed

Old June 18th 15, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

I didn't really think I would ever adopt another cat. I felt the exact
same way about Persia's gentle temperament and charming ways as you do
about Boyfie. It's pure coincidence Buffy is a lot like Persia was.
And of course, she needed a home ASAP so here she is.

It's so very hard to lose them.

Jill