Forgot to add

Old January 26th 04, 01:22 PM
AJ

Default Forgot to add

When I received the bill, there was no charge for euthenasia on there.
I thought he was just being nice since our vet bill was so high
already.
I was obviously not there when he supposedly put her down. I was
present when we put our Golden down and had nightmares for months, it
was awful. I said my goodbyes ahead of time and my husband signed the
consent. I was asked what we wanted them to do with body and we
decided on mass creamation just as we had with blaze. We didnt feel
having her remains was something we needed to do, and instead opted to
set up a memorial at our house, which we did. We have a beautiful
picture of our healthy little kitty, surrounded by candles and dried
roses. The children had been lighting the candles daily. This also
gave them the oppotunity to talk and share their feelings, which is
important. Now I worry that we will have to face this agonizing
decision again, this is my biggest fear right now.
AJ
Old January 27th 04, 01:31 PM
Christina

AJ, would you happen to have a few pictures of of Abby? I'd love to see her!

Christina

--
http://www.geocities.com/chrissy_1228/ourkittycats.html
om...