The latest fad

Old November 26th 05, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default The latest fad

Here I ma sitting with a glass of mango lassi and Waffles is going potty. I
have discovered that she loves mango lassi...

Cheers, helen s

Old November 26th 05, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"wafflycat" wrote in message
Here I ma sitting with a glass of mango lassi and Waffles is going potty.
I have discovered that she loves mango lassi...

Cheers, helen s

What a lassi?

Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old November 26th 05, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Irulan wrote:
What a lassi?

It's like a smoothie, made with yogurt:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci..._19209,00.html

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 27th 05, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Irulan wrote:
What a lassi?

It's like a smoothie, made with yogurt:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci..._19209,00.html

--
Victor M. Martinez

oh wow, that sounds delicious! I will try it tomorrow.

Lily & her mama

Old November 27th 05, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Victor Martinez wrote:
Irulan wrote:
What a lassi?

It's like a smoothie, made with yogurt:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci..._19209,00.html

'Lassi' is actually an eastern Indian word for milk.

Jill

Old November 27th 05, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wafflycat wrote in message
Here I ma sitting with a glass of mango lassi and Waffles is going potty.

have discovered that she loves mango lassi...

Cheers, helen s

I love mango lassi too. I'll have to make some tomorrow.

Love

Jeanete

Old November 28th 05, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2005-11-26, wafflycat penned:
Here I ma sitting with a glass of mango lassi and Waffles is going
potty. I have discovered that she loves mango lassi...

Cheers, helen s

Um, "going potty" in the US means that she's peeing ....

Does it mean "going crazy" elsewhere?

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old November 29th 05, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2005-11-26, wafflycat penned:
Here I ma sitting with a glass of mango lassi and Waffles is going
potty. I have discovered that she loves mango lassi...

Cheers, helen s

Um, "going potty" in the US means that she's peeing ....

Does it mean "going crazy" elsewhere?

LOL. Yes it does. :-) It does amuse me how the same words can mean something
completely different, depending on where you live.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 30th 05, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cheers, helen s

Um, "going potty" in the US means that she's peeing ....

Does it mean "going crazy" elsewhere?

LOL. Yes it does. :-) It does amuse me how the same words can mean something
completely different, depending on where you live.

I've learned a lot by reading Harry Potter novels...

Lassi's great. I can't take a lot of spicy hot food, so I order that
when I eat Indian, because the smooth yoghurt drink takes the "bite"
out of the spicy food.

--Fil

The Latest Shooting Pat Cat anecdotes 15 April 6th 05 12:09 AM
B & C - Latest! Bev Cat anecdotes 8 October 9th 04 06:25 PM
Latest Crackles Update (appt moved up) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 2 July 12th 04 01:37 PM
Latest on the FIV vaccine? Corey Kaye Cat health & behaviour 2 June 9th 04 09:18 PM
Phil...ARF Kitty's Latest Bloodwork Mavalon Cat health & behaviour 2 November 6th 03 03:23 AM