B & C - Latest!

Old October 8th 04, 07:27 PM
Bev

Default B & C - Latest!

I have tracked down the latest smell of cat pee. One or both of them
are using the waste-master hole in the kitchen sink for their nightly
urine needs. ARghhhhhhh. Disinfectant, boiling water aghhhhhhhhh.
I've had them under hot lights, used paw screws and sleep deprivation
but neither will confess. I might have to use the water treatment!
FSP is not guilty as she is out in the cat house at night (because of
her urine exploits on floor which I have managed to stop with tinfoil
permanently on carpet, she hates it!)

I will now have to put an oven tray over the sink at night to stop the
pair, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Will it ever end?

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
Old October 9th 04, 12:51 AM

Bev wrote:

FSP is not guilty as she is out in the cat house at night (because of
her urine exploits on floor which I have managed to stop with tinfoil
permanently on carpet, she hates it!)

Oh hooray, I'm glad that worked! Of course, now you have tinfoil on
your carpet, did you ever think you'd have silver decor?

As for the waste-master (in the US we call them "dispose-alls"), doesn't
your sink have a stopper? Or have the little monsters just moved the
pesky stopper out of the way?

I will now have to put an oven tray over the sink at night to stop the
pair, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Will it ever end?

Hope they don't pee on *that*!

Joyce

Old October 9th 04, 06:25 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Bev wrote:

I will now have to put an oven tray over the sink at night to stop the
pair, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Will it ever end?

Bev

Poor Bev, I suspect not you seem to be a magnet for cat miscreants
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")