Oh I forgot OT and all that

Old October 9th 07, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Oh I forgot OT and all that

Was at the doctor's office today (next month they are going to do a
full physical. . . ACK) and had three rewritten prescriptions that we
had filled at Womack Army Medical Center (yess the place that Wamcee
is named after). The rule is that one fills out information on
outside prescriptions and the inhouse ones go through the army's
internet system. Then you wait for the prescription to be filled.
When that is done, your name is posted on an electric board. It looks
like a cross between a basketball score board and a dot matrix
printer.

Well, I'm reading the names on the board while I'm waiting for mine to
show up and see something that makes me giggle. The next go around
for the names, I show it to Rob. The name?

Wetherwax, Jorge A.

If I'd seen him, I'd have asked him if he had a cat named Greebo.

Pam S.

Old October 10th 07, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
PatM

On Oct 8, 11:12 pm, tanadashoes wrote:

Well, I'm reading the names on the board while I'm waiting for mine to
show up and see something that makes me giggle. The next go around
for the names, I show it to Rob. The name?

Wetherwax, Jorge A.

If I'd seen him, I'd have asked him if he had a cat named Greebo.

Pam S.

Alas, I would have instantly thought "...d*g named Lassie". g

PatM

Old October 11th 07, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

tanadashoes wrote:

Well, I'm reading the names on the board while I'm waiting for mine to
show up and see something that makes me giggle. The next go around
for the names, I show it to Rob. The name?

Wetherwax, Jorge A.

If I'd seen him, I'd have asked him if he had a cat named Greebo.

Pam S.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with this person or his cat. I do own a print of
'Fat Cat Capsizing' by Richard Watherwax John and I encountered it in
the window of a veterinary clinic in 2004 in Addison, TX (a suburb of
Dallas). I laughed so hard when I saw it I had to get a copy of it myself
when I got home. The vet's office had a number of shop cats who were
minding the store. I'd never encountered shop cats before.

Jill

Old October 11th 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Oct 11, 10:59 am, "jmcquown" wrote:
tanadashoes wrote:

Well, I'm reading the names on the board while I'm waiting for mine to
show up and see something that makes me giggle. The next go around
for the names, I show it to Rob. The name?

Wetherwax, Jorge A.

If I'd seen him, I'd have asked him if he had a cat named Greebo.

Pam S.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with this person or his cat. I do own a print of
'Fat Cat Capsizing' by Richard Watherwax John and I encountered it in
the window of a veterinary clinic in 2004 in Addison, TX (a suburb of
Dallas). I laughed so hard when I saw it I had to get a copy of it myself
when I got home. The vet's office had a number of shop cats who were
minding the store. I'd never encountered shop cats before.

Jill

It's from the Disc World series by Terry Pratchet, however I screwed
up and listed Esme Wetherwax as being owned by Greebo, not the correct
human Nanny Ogg. Rob corrected me about it when I read one of the
replies to him. He notices things.

Pam S.

Old October 11th 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Oct 9, 12:12 am, tanadashoes wrote:
Was at the doctor's office today ...

Well, I'm reading the names on the board while I'm waiting for mine to
show up and see something that makes me giggle. The next go around
for the names, I show it to Rob. The name?

Wetherwax, Jorge A.

If I'd seen him, I'd have asked him if he had a cat named Greebo.

Pam S.

Hi Pam,
We hope you and Rob are settled now and continue to find things that
make you laugh.

Annie, Jim, Rosie and Cinder

Old October 12th 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Oct 11, 3:05 pm, wrote:

Hi Pam,
We hope you and Rob are settled now and continue to find things that
make you laugh.

Annie, Jim, Rosie and Cinder

Always. We do the best we can and hope for the best for everyone.

Pam S.

Forgot this! Tanada Cat anecdotes 2 March 25th 07 03:02 PM
It's been so long, I forgot how... Pat Cat anecdotes 3 May 23rd 05 04:46 PM
Harvey: Almost forgot Lots42 The Library Avenger Cat anecdotes 1 March 30th 04 05:19 PM
Forgot to add AJ Cat health & behaviour 2 January 27th 04 12:31 PM
I forgot to pay homage........ Mischief Cat anecdotes 2 January 20th 04 06:05 PM