Ping Helen M

Old March 10th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Ping Helen M

Have you been affected by the storms today? I thought of you when I saw the
news. I was also wondering about Gordon (Exocat) I haven't seen a post from
him for some time.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 10th 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Mar 10, 5:31*pm, "Adrian" wrote:
Have you been affected by the storms today? I thought of you when I saw the
news. I was also wondering about Gordon (Exocat) I haven't seen a post from
him for some time.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

No. It's a bit windy and the odd fence down, but nothing of
significance. The mogs have it sussed.... they're all in bed!!!

Helen M
Old March 11th 08, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Adrian wrote:
Have you been affected by the storms today? I thought of you when I saw the
news. I was also wondering about Gordon (Exocat) I haven't seen a post from
him for some time.

They showed some alarming footage on the news here yesterday. What
struck me as funny in it all was people carrying umbrellas that had been
turned inside out by the wind. Who takes an umbrella into that kind of
weather? :P

Old March 11th 08, 09:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Marina"
Adrian wrote:
Have you been affected by the storms today? I thought of you when I saw
the news. I was also wondering about Gordon (Exocat) I haven't seen a
post from him for some time.

They showed some alarming footage on the news here yesterday. What struck
me as funny in it all was people carrying umbrellas that had been turned
inside out by the wind. Who takes an umbrella into that kind of weather?
:P

Hoomins in Seattle :b
Kyla

Old March 11th 08, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Marina wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Have you been affected by the storms today? I thought of you when I
saw the news. I was also wondering about Gordon (Exocat) I haven't
seen a post from him for some time.

They showed some alarming footage on the news here yesterday. What
struck me as funny in it all was people carrying umbrellas that had
been turned inside out by the wind. Who takes an umbrella into that
kind of weather? :P

Ii made me laugh when the television news was saying don't go out unless
it's really nesscessary, then send their reporters to the worse affected
places.

Old March 11th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

I see that all the time on the news here, too.

News reporter standing out in storm " The snow is changing over to freezing
rain. Stay off the roads unless it's an emergency. And now to Brad reporting
from_( fill in town)."

I don't need to see news broadcasters all over the state telling me to stay
home. They should be in the studio where it is safe not out on the bad
roads.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

*
*
*

Old March 11th 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"Marina"
Adrian wrote:
Have you been affected by the storms today? I thought of you when I saw
the news. I was also wondering about Gordon (Exocat) I haven't seen a
post from him for some time.

They showed some alarming footage on the news here yesterday. What struck
me as funny in it all was people carrying umbrellas that had been turned
inside out by the wind. Who takes an umbrella into that kind of weather?

Anyone who hopes to stay dry? (The trick is to hold it so the wind
blows against the top, not beneath it.)
:P

Hoomins in Seattle :b
Kyla

Old March 12th 08, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Anyone who hopes to stay dry? (The trick is to hold it so the wind
blows against the top, not beneath it.)

On a normal, slightly windy day, yes, but in record-breaking storm
winds? Even if the umbrella stayed itnact, the wind would blow the rain
under it. And there are few umbrellas sturdy enough to withstand that
kind of wind, even if you hold it against the wind.

Old March 12th 08, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Marina" wrote in message
Adrian wrote:

They showed some alarming footage on the news here yesterday. What struck
me as funny in it all was people carrying umbrellas that had been turned
inside out by the wind. Who takes an umbrella into that kind of weather?
:P

Brits do, we just hope against hope that we won't get wet. g

Tweed

PING Helen Lucy's Mom Cat anecdotes 2 September 11th 05 10:57 PM
Ping: Helen s Charleen Welton Cat anecdotes 1 July 8th 05 04:51 PM
Ping Helen S [OT] CatNipped Cat anecdotes 16 May 26th 05 05:24 PM