Latest on KFC

Old June 18th 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Latest on KFC

After her kidnap, she was really weird. It must be two years at least since
she stepped more than a few yards from the house until then. I thought she
would be glad to get home, but not so, she ran (well walked, away the very
next day, was discovered scoffing dog food at another neighbours and
drinking milk which makes her have the poos.)
So I built up the fence to 6 feet 6 inches. I was confident it would
contain her should she have such a brainstorm again, It didn't. I removed
some wire that gave her a foothold for climbing and used it again to make an
overhang. Puh!
She just climbed anyway, hung by her claws on the overhang and hauled
herself over. She was so crazy to escape I decided she'd gone quite mad and
kept her in for a while.
Yesterday I thought "why didn't I think of this before?" My kitchen door is
split like a stable door so I decided to open the top part so that Boyfie
can go in and out, leaving KFC safely inside. The bottom half is sheer, no
way KFC could get out. she can hardly jump a foot now. I got home from work
and where was she? Outside, crouching on the doormat not able to get back.
She's still a bit poorly, tummywise, since she was fed by my neighbours.
She's been off her food, had the runs, and when I cooked her something
delicious to tempt her yesterday (herring milts) she ate it and threw it up
a few hours later.
At 5.05 pm tomorrow, she has an appointment with TED. Please purr and pray
he doesn't say it's time.

Tweed

Old June 18th 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
[...]

She sounds pretty lively to me, I would hope that means it's not yet her
time to go. Purrs will continue for the elderly lady to be well for some
time still.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 18th 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat

She sounds pretty lively to me, I would hope that means it's not yet her
time to go. Purrs will continue for the elderly lady to be well for some
time still.

I'm echoing the above

Old June 18th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 20:16:36 +0100, wafflycat wrote:

She sounds pretty lively to me, I would hope that means it's not yet her
time to go. Purrs will continue for the elderly lady to be well for some
time still.

I'm echoing the above

As am I. We're sending our best purrs for the Grand Dame of RPCA.

Old June 18th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jun 18, 2:43*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
[...]

You have the purrs of our household. The smart money is on quite a few
more years for the indominatible, unmanagable, KFC. Of course, you may
spend the latter part of that time in the looney-bin but that's beside
the point.

--
Will in New Haven

Old June 18th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

[...]

Purring for the great lady.
--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old June 18th 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote:
[...]

--------------

You are quite right, she's totally unmanagable and indomitable and *fierce*.
But she's doing my head in as to how I can keep her safe atm.
She has, at least, stopped trying to wander away so desperately. When I
watched her trying to climb out and putting all her strength into it, I
didn't know how to stop her, or what to do. It seemed that nothing could
prevent it and I had no idea why she would want to.
I will see what TED says tomorrow.
It's fairly clear that she has a touch of "kitty dementia" but I hope I can
learn how to deal with it.

Tweed

Old June 18th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
snip
At 5.05 pm tomorrow, she has an appointment with TED. Please purr
and pray he doesn't say it's time.

Tweed

Purrs on the way. Going by her escape attempts I'm sure it's not time yet.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

The latest fad wafflycat Cat anecdotes 9 November 30th 05 12:42 AM
Latest on the job scene here Dan M Cat anecdotes 34 May 4th 05 01:51 PM
The Latest Shooting Pat Cat anecdotes 15 April 6th 05 12:09 AM
B & C - Latest! Bev Cat anecdotes 8 October 9th 04 06:25 PM
Latest on Brandy Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 248 August 28th 04 08:07 AM