setting up for the party

Old December 17th 12, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default setting up for the party

Samwise and Lucy Lu makes one last check to be sure everything is ready
for the party. The polar bear crew have set up the two Kissamouse trees.
The tree has large gold ornaments and red ribbon bows on it.

The other tree is for the kits or any other kitty to climb. At the top
of the tree is a platform with a slide attached to it.

There are soft cushions set up in groups for kitties to lounge on.The
food and drinks are set out.

Lucy looks up at the dome to check the light that were put up. "Look
it's starting to snow. You see the outline of the flakes."

As cinnamon walks up to them Samwise asks Lucy to check on the tree for
the kits to climb. "Samwise, Are you still planing to wear the suit you
packed to play Sandy paws?"

That's still the plan. I don't want Lucy lu to know. She still thinks
Sandy paws is real.
Old December 18th 12, 06:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

Samwise and Lucy Lu makes one last check to be sure everything is ready

for the party. The polar bear crew have set up the two Kissamouse trees.
The tree has large gold ornaments and red ribbon bows on it.

The other tree is for the kits or any other kitty to climb. At the top
of the tree is a platform with a slide attached to it.

There are soft cushions set up in groups for kitties to lounge on.The
food and drinks are set out.

Lucy looks up at the dome to check the light that were put up. "Look
it's starting to snow. You see the outline of the flakes."

As Cinnamon walks up to them Samwise asks Lucy to check on the tree for
the kits to climb. "Samwise, Are you still planing to wear the suit you
packed to play Sandy paws?"

That's still the plan. I don't want Lucy lu to know. She still thinks
Sandy paws is real.

Mosey, Mimzy, BobQat, look all around, while eating, & drinking nippy
drinks.. trying not to spill anything,
and are amazed at what they see. Snow...wow...says Mosey..this is
great..maybe we can..nah... it's too cold out there to have a
snowball fight..we'd freeze our 'tookas' off ...
Mosey gulps some more of his nip drink and sits down on a cushion, after
saying hihi to all.."Mayzy and Tygur..looky..there's a tree you
can climb on" ..wee Tygur and wee Mayzy give a happy little whooppie and
dash over to the tree and race
each other to the top, where they find a nice branch, and stare at the
snowflakes * *
* * *
* * *
* *
* *
*
*

Old December 19th 12, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 12/18/2012 1:31 AM, Mosey =^ ..^= wrote:

[...]

There are warm clothes in the closet over by the side door if you want
to play in the snow. Don't be afraid of the polar bears they are the
owners of this place and and are very friendly.

Samwise
Old December 19th 12, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

[...]

can climb on" ..wee Tygur and wee Mayzy give a happy little whooppiez
and dash over to the tree and race
each other to the top, where they find a nice branch, and stare at the
snowflakes * *
* * *
* * *
* * * *
* * *
* * * *
*
* * *

There are warm clothes in the closet over by the side door if you want to
play in the snow. Don't be afraid of the polar bears they are the owners of
this place and and are very friendly.

Samwise

Mosey looks at Samwise, raises his eyebrow and and says "Srsly?"
It's 50 below out there ..Mosey and Samwise laugh at this one...
"Whooooo kareeeez" they both say in unison.
{ Click } BobQat is taking pictures. No flash needed..say cheeeeeeeez
The girl cats just roll their eyes and keep on talking...

We LOVE polar bears.. I can see them from here..look at those cute little
cubs..
Mayzy and Tygur will love playing with them..I brought my camera
I'm hungry......I can has uh nip cheezburger ?

Mosey --looks up, noticing it's getting more snowy...hmmmm

Old December 19th 12, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 18, 9:48*pm, ann791 wrote:
[...]

* * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * **
* * * * * * ** * * * ** * * * * * * * * * *
* * **
* * **
* *
* *

There are warm clothes in the closet over by the side door if you want
to play in the snow. Don't be afraid of the polar bears they are the
owners of this place and and are very friendly.

Bears yooshully don' bovver kittys, sez Wascal, butted I wurry dat
sumwun cood getted stept on.

He is wearing warm clothes and booties and puts on snowshoes to go
outside in the snow. He has little Samantha dog with him and she leaps
and bounds through the drifts like a tiny dolphin. WooToo pulls up a
cushion (dats "cushum", kan't yoose spell hoomin) by the window and
watches fondly while wrapped in a robe and drinking hot mint tea.

Maggy May woood wuv does bear bitties, she muses, an I wish dat Ms.
Piglett wuz heer beclaws da Wascal misses her soo mutsh.

--
WooToo, spelling mistayks by da Uncl Bill