Abelard's getting stronger

Old May 1st 05, 11:45 PM
Jo Firey

"Pat" wrote in message
After a week of faithful administration of the noxious cephalexin
suspension, Abelard is looking and feeling much better. The inflammation
in
his upper right gums is way less, and he's walking straighter and has more
pep and less fever. I don't have to force him anymore, he follows me into
the bathroom twice a day for his "special treat" of bright pink evaporated
goat milk. I think he's even gaining a bit of weight!

Way to go Abelard. I took all my medicine and got better from my nasty
sinus infection too. But I never got no treats with mine. Hmmmm.

Molly

Old May 1st 05, 11:54 PM
Catnipped

"Pat" wrote in message
After a week of faithful administration of the noxious cephalexin
suspension, Abelard is looking and feeling much better. The inflammation

in
his upper right gums is way less, and he's walking straighter and has more
pep and less fever. I don't have to force him anymore, he follows me into
the bathroom twice a day for his "special treat" of bright pink evaporated
goat milk. I think he's even gaining a bit of weight!

Glad to hear that Pat. I hope the rest of your problems are getting better
too. Purrs still coming for things to work out for you and you kitties.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 2nd 05, 12:05 AM
Christine Burel

"Pat" wrote in message
After a week of faithful administration of the noxious cephalexin
suspension, Abelard is looking and feeling much better. The inflammation

in
his upper right gums is way less, and he's walking straighter and has more
pep and less fever. I don't have to force him anymore, he follows me into
the bathroom twice a day for his "special treat" of bright pink evaporated
goat milk. I think he's even gaining a bit of weight!

Bless his heart -- yay, I'm so glad to read Abelard is better and has been a
good boy about taking his "pink stuff."
This brightened my day!
Christine

Old May 2nd 05, 02:26 AM
jmcquown

Pat wrote:
After a week of faithful administration of the noxious cephalexin
suspension, Abelard is looking and feeling much better. The
inflammation in his upper right gums is way less, and he's walking
straighter and has more pep and less fever. I don't have to force him
anymore, he follows me into the bathroom twice a day for his "special
treat" of bright pink evaporated goat milk. I think he's even gaining
a bit of weight!

This is excellent news! And such a good boy for taking his medicine without
a fuss

Jill

Old May 2nd 05, 02:27 AM
Sam Nash

"Pat" wrote in message
After a week of faithful administration of the noxious cephalexin
suspension, Abelard is looking and feeling much better. The inflammation
in
his upper right gums is way less, and he's walking straighter and has more
pep and less fever. I don't have to force him anymore, he follows me into
the bathroom twice a day for his "special treat" of bright pink evaporated
goat milk. I think he's even gaining a bit of weight!

Great news, Pat. Glad to hear he's improving.
Sam, closely supervised by Misteltoe

Old May 2nd 05, 10:19 PM
polonca12000

Wonderful news!
Continued purrs and best wishes for Abelard and hugs for you, Pat,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old May 3rd 05, 02:11 PM
Adrian

Pat wrote:
After a week of faithful administration of the noxious cephalexin
suspension, Abelard is looking and feeling much better. The
inflammation in his upper right gums is way less, and he's walking
straighter and has more pep and less fever. I don't have to force him
anymore, he follows me into the bathroom twice a day for his "special
treat" of bright pink evaporated goat milk. I think he's even gaining
a bit of weight!

That's great news. Thanks for the update.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.