whoops, from Lillycat

Old November 27th 05, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default whoops, from Lillycat

I furgot to wish yoo all a happy manxgiving. By the way, are there any
other manxes out there? Not that it makes a difference, efurry cat is
special.

Lillycat

Old November 27th 05, 12:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I iz named Bob, I iz a foundkitty by soft's mom, her sayed i shuuld lif wif
soft's sisfurinlaw, If i izunt manx i iz doina gud 'prssion, mine tail lukz
lika pompom, anna mine legs iz longer inna bak, BOB, who stood up wif TV
anna clea
oups.com...

Old November 27th 05, 02:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I furgot to wish yoo all a happy manxgiving. By the way, are
there any
other manxes out there? Not that it makes a difference, efurry
cat is
special.

Meow, Lily! We was wondering what happened to you! We really
missed your Happy Manxgiving message.

Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, &
Cousin Roscoe

Old November 28th 05, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

My sekritary has two jobs, two kids, is taking two classes and dere are
sebbun of us...
she lurks, but iz too lazy too type, as impurrtant as dis groop has
been to hur.

(Lillycat, glaring)

Old November 28th 05, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

hi Stormmee...
i haz a little tayle, but i have a furry round face an my back legs
hurt. when meowmie got me frum da shelter, dey told her dat wood
happen... now dat i'm older, she helps me up a lot so i can sit next to
her. 'course i can get up just fine when she's not home, but she likes
to feel needed.

Old November 28th 05, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I izunt veri old, anna soft sayed ifin i iza real manx kitty da hoomanz dat
hadded mineself wuz veri careless ta let mineself inna owt, butted datz ok
kuz, soft's mom bringed mineself to da sisfurinlaw where i haz it realli
gud, Bob

Old November 28th 05, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:25:46 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I izunt veri old, anna soft sayed ifin i iza real manx kitty da hoomanz dat
hadded mineself wuz veri careless ta let mineself inna owt, butted datz ok
kuz, soft's mom bringed mineself to da sisfurinlaw where i haz it realli
gud, Bob

Datz da important part - findin a hoomin or a fambly of hoomins who knowz
how to purrropurrly appreciate having a kitty.

Harri

Old November 28th 05, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:58:52 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

Iz wonnerful, I getza go inna owt when I wuntz anna inna in when I wantz,
her iz trainned gud fur diz, anna her feedz me gud anna her petz me gud, Bob

It souns like you gotz her trained jus right! Dats a lot of work, but
furry worthwhile. It taked a while to get mineown Paw trained right when
we getted out of da truck. Him used to jus give us crunchy fudz and
occasional gooshy fud fur treats, but now him gives us gooshy fud efurry
mornin AND crunchy fuds. And him is trained to let me sleep on top of him
whenefurr I wants to. Just yesterday I was napping on hims tummym and
Meowmie had to take pikchoors of it, cuz her said it was furry cute. Well
of course it was, all of us kitties is cute in efurrything we do!

Harri

Old November 28th 05, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I iz not onliest cute I iz big anna burley anna mine furz iz so soft soft's
mom sayed it feeled lik chinchilla furz, her usedta raize doze anna her
sayed I iz juz like dem, Bob, prowd hooman trainer