The Toes Report, the Final Chapter

Old December 24th 05, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default The Toes Report, the Final Chapter

We say fangu, agin, to effurykitty fur bein' so kind. Meowmie still
breaks out in leekin' effury so oftin. We is waiting fur Panda's ashes
tu come home.

A furreind of Meowmie's sent hur a memree box wif a photo frame in de
top, an anuffer photo frame, fur hur fafrit Panda photos, an' a
"Heelin' Crystal" soap an' scented candles. I think she liked it, but
it were hard tu tell fur a bit cuz she ran into de bafrume with de boks
and leeked all offur it.

Itz put away furs now, but we will purr fur hur tu put Panda's
picshures and things in wen she's bedder.

Blue, tryin' tu purr effurfing bedder.

Old December 24th 05, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Dear Sprout, Blue, Maui and Aunti Johanna,

Ize knowz youze heartz are hurting somefing fierce. Please try and take
some comfort in knowing the Panda knew that youze loved her furry furry much
and shez loved youze too. Youze always did youze bestest for her, youze
loved her, and youze gave her the hardest gift of all, a release from pain
and additional suffering.

Panda is watching over youze all from the Rainbow Bridge, and shez with so
many many others of ourz community whoz taken their journey. Youze will
meet again one day.

Puddi Cat
(in meatloaf position of respect and purring her heart out)

I'm so sorry Johanna - tis never easy. May the large Panda sized hole in
your heart fill with loving memories from which you may take comfort.

Fran

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 29th 05, 11:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Diz wuz a hard time fur soft anna furry alzo, we wuz alzo grateful like you
iz, den fur a bit da leaking of owr soft hadda quit but inna mail diz week
dey getted a letter furm da furmeral home where dey hadda mdada contributin
in miss Violettez memury, Tiger
ups.com...

Old December 30th 05, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

We're purring for your whole family.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old December 30th 05, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Dis iz such sadsad nooze, an I am so sorry to be so late lerning dat Ms.
Panda-uv-da-Furry-Fursatile-Toes haz lefted us. She wuz a wunderful
frend an piller uv da Communitee, an she will be missed by efurrykitty
an all her famlee. --Talisker Pippin, VC, TGK (glaring at hermom who
has hogged da pooter an not let her vizit rpcc fur a furry long time)

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old January 2nd 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Fangu fur da, Talisker. We is glad tu heer frum yew, bedder late dan
neffur. Yur kitty-home is wun meowmie has knowed for so long, we've
missed yew.

Panda's ashes haf come home now, just a couple days befur New Year.
Meowmie rote her name, an' hur birth-year (dat's all we know), adoption
day, an' day of passing on de bottum uv hur urn. Itz in a boks on hur
desk rite now. She sez she has tu write on Lenny and Lucy's urns too,
becuz she's gettin tu many urns an' dey luk de same.

Dere will be mor later. Meowmie posted a bit on hur blog at
http://www.artsandcats.blogspot.com, tu.

Happy Mew Yeer, effurykitty. Efen tho' we go thru hard times, we must
luk forward.

Sprout!
Maui, an' Blue

in memree of Panda