Maui hazza diagnosis, yewr purrs shure do help!

Old January 17th 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Maui hazza diagnosis, yewr purrs shure do help!

Datz gud nooz!
Puurrrz wyll kontin-u.
--
Pitô.ônya

FurrsomeThreesome wrote:
Da him-humin tuk my him-cat back tu TED fur a chekkup tuday. Meowmie
wuzzn't shure his incizzion was OK and thot he mite haf hurt it when
he were on da furst day uv his fentanyl patch (he tried tu crawl under
meowmie, then ran upstairs effen tho all his feet wuzzn't running the
same way.

TED sed he's fine an' his zipper luks like it shud.

TED awlso told us de biopsy results, and wile it'z not "purrfect" -
it's summpin we kin take care ov. So, preeezenting:

The Beginning Adventures of Chemo Cat

My him-cat hazza kinda low-grade lymphoma. Meowmie furgets the exact
kind, but TED towld us it were a possibility tu show up wen we did de
biopsies.

At leest we knows an answer. An' TED sez despite de bad werd
"lymphoma" (yes, cancer.... again! *sigh* from Meowmie...) it is
ackshewly manageable (and I'm a gud manager!) wif medicatsions.
He's on chemotherapy, fur gud!

Him-cat gets prednisone efurryday, an' a Leukeran wunce in three days.
TED effen sez it shud make him eet agin, so we don't haf tu do the
full volume of tube feeding aftur we start.
Darn, less leftover AD fur me!

We'ze wanna fangu fur all de purrs, cuz mebbe they helped it be dis
not-so-all bad kinda lymphoma dat we kin treet. Keeps 'em coming dat
he gets eetin agin, and gains wate, an' da meds keep da cansurmonsters
frum gittin him.

Blue, chemo clinic manager!
(an' Maui, an' Sprout, an a somewhat-releeved meowmie).

Old January 17th 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FurrsomeThreesome

Maui ate food last night! All on his ownesome. He woked us all up
crunching kibble downstairs. Yay!

He still gots his tube food tho, cuz he won't eet the A/D on his
ownsome.

Blue, menu manager.

On Jan 16, 10:01 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Datz gud nooz!
Puurrrz wyll kontin-u.
--
Pitô.ônya

FurrsomeThreesome wrote:
[...]

(an' Maui, an' Sprout, an a somewhat-releeved meowmie).- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Old January 18th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Yay!! Hooray fur Maui!!
Jasmine, happy dansin!!

"FurrsomeThreesome" wrote in message
oups.com...

Maui ate food last night! All on his ownesome. He woked us all up
crunching kibble downstairs. Yay!

He still gots his tube food tho, cuz he won't eet the A/D on his
ownsome.

Blue, menu manager.

On Jan 16, 10:01 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Datz gud nooz!
Puurrrz wyll kontin-u.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 18th 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Yes yes yes! Happy dansin wif you all.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

meeee wrote:

Yay!! Hooray fur Maui!!
Jasmine, happy dansin!!

"FurrsomeThreesome" wrote in message
oups.com...

Maui ate food last night! All on his ownesome. He woked us all up
crunching kibble downstairs. Yay!

He still gots his tube food tho, cuz he won't eet the A/D on his
ownsome.

Blue, menu manager.

On Jan 16, 10:01 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Datz gud nooz!
Puurrrz wyll kontin-u.
--
Pitô.ônya

FurrsomeThreesome wrote:
[...]

Regards, Fred
Old January 18th 07, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Yay!

Rebecca, for her house

"FurrsomeThreesome" wrote in message
oups.com...

Maui ate food last night! All on his ownesome. He woked us all up
crunching kibble downstairs. Yay!

He still gots his tube food tho, cuz he won't eet the A/D on his
ownsome.

Blue, menu manager.

On Jan 16, 10:01 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Datz gud nooz!
Puurrrz wyll kontin-u.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 19th 07, 09:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz veri gud newz, Tiger
FurrsomeThreesome wrote in message
oups.com...

Maui ate food last night! All on his ownesome. He woked us all up
crunching kibble downstairs. Yay!

He still gots his tube food tho, cuz he won't eet the A/D on his
ownsome.

Blue, menu manager.

On Jan 16, 10:01 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Datz gud nooz!
Puurrrz wyll kontin-u.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 23rd 07, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
BallardBunch

I hafn't been by da Communitee since da Jellicle ball glares briefly at
delinquint typist, but I just saw dis post, and wanted to tell yew dat
I've got da exact same fing -- diffuse intestinal lymphoma, or maybe
just IBD, dey can't tell -- an haf to take da exact same pills ptui
(prednisone daily an lookaren efurry other day). I losted lots uv wate,
but when I started taking da pills, after a few weeks I gained some of
it bak. I nefer got it all bak, but TED alwayz sed I had too much
ennyway, so I guess it'z ok. Ennyway, dat was about free (3) yeers ago,
and efen tho now I got CRF an am hyperthyroid too (well, I'm 16-1/2, so
I got lotza fings going on), I'm still feeling fine an acting fine an da
prednisone an leukaren aren't bad at all (mymom puts dem in empty gel
caps so I don't taste da bitternasty prednisone an dey slide rite down).
Course now I get tapazole an calcitriol an sub-cue fluids an speshul fud
(cuz I wudn't eet da kidney fud, an da speshulist TED who taked care uv
da lymphoma an my regular TED sed I cud eet whutefur I wanted cuz eeting
sumfing suz better den eeting nuffin at all). Ennyway, it'z a pain to
haf to take all doze pillz ptui (tho when dey all are stuffed into one
gel cap, it's eezier to get dem down an eezier for mymom to keep trak),
but dey'll problee help yew feel finefine agin. --Talisker Pippin, been
dere dun dat

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old January 23rd 07, 12:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz glad you iz feelin betterer, where duz ted get off talkin bowt too
much fluffiness, TV, *almozt 19 powndz*

Old January 23rd 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

On Jan 23, 1:15 am, (BallardBunch) wrote:
[...]

Meow Talisker Pippin, Rusty here. Remember me? I was Ceilidh's mentee.
My Meowmie met Antie Sherry at UDub. Sorry to hear you have to take all
these pills.
I am doing relatively well. Last year I saw TED many times. The latest
was in Nov. when he stole 2 teeth from me. One of my teeth was bleeding
and I was in pain. I am eating canned food mixed with water, so missing
teeth doesn't bother me. I am going to be 13 in June.
Anyway, I was so happy to hear from you.

Purrs,
Rusty

Old January 26th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FurrsomeThreesome

TaliskerPippin, fangu fur yur post.

yew ar trooly a trooper! We'ze will continyew tu luk up tu yew as
Maui progresses.

He haz begunded eetin more on his ownsome. Dere wuz a bit uvva setback
wif sum furry , ahem, liquidy litter bocks deposits, the wunz that
normally ARENT liquid, and TED tuk him bak off lookeran an gaf him some
metronidazole and fenbendazle for a few days, and diffrun fud. After a
cupple days of those and da pred, he's practically bright-eyed and
bouncy.

An he izn't on so much toob food becuz he started eatin it, effen the
A/D, owta the refill bowl on his own. Yay!

You keep hangin in there they way you're gowin! We mite need more wise
"bin dere dun dat" advise!

Blue, Maui manager.