Kerry (2015-August 20, 2020)

Old August 20th 20, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Kerry (2015-August 20, 2020)

Kerry went to the Bridge very unexpectedly today. She was a black cat
who arrived from the local humane society in 2016, aged about a year.
Although I often said she was a bit neurotic because of her fur-chewing
habit, she was actually a very friendly and loving cat who got along
with everyone other than Senior Cat Cinnamon Even Cinnamon learned to
accept her eventually. She had had a rough start in life, with a case of
cat flu with in the shelter, leaving her with a little cough, and
investigations as to the cause of the fur-chewing. Eventually, the TEDs
decided that was due to her nerves, but even though everything else had
failed, she shouldn't take drugs for it because she had a heart murmur.
Everyone got used to her fur being patchy in places. This morning, she
was perfectly normal, making sure I got out of bed and carefully
supervising the preparation of the cats' breakfasts, including taste
testing. I was out all morning, but in the afternoon, when I went into
the bedroom, I saw Kerry lying on the bed, almost like normal. Something
wasn't right, though, and I went over to pat her. I realized Kerry was
gone. She looked very peaceful, but it's always hard to lose a cat,
especially one who was so young.
Old August 23rd 20, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

Cheryl wrote:

[...]

Sad that. Entered for the Jellicle ball.
Old August 23rd 20, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_5_]

Old August 23rd 20, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2020-08-23 8:35 a.m., Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
Cheryl wrote:
[...]

I'm so very sorry Cheryl. It hurts so much to lose them and when it's
sudden like that you're totally unprepared. Purrs for your poor heart.
I've only just seen your post otherwise I'd have replied sooner.

Thanks.

--
Cheryl
Old September 16th 20, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
deborah maguire

On 2020-08-23 8:35 a.m., Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Had a feral I raised from around 6 weeks old. Serena. Found her 8 years later lying cold on a sack of potting mix in the garage. Her housemate, Mittens was yowling in the courtyard. Serena was always a nervous kitty and I think she went from a stroke or heart attack, but she too looked peaceful in the end. RIP Kerry, and best thoughts, it's so hard to lose them.
Old September 18th 20, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

On 2020-08-23 8:35 a.m., Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
Cheryl wrote:
[...]

So sorry to hear that. Kerry is entered for the Jellicle Ball this
year which takes place 31 October.

Kerry's had her surgery Cheryl[_6_] Cat anecdotes 5 June 21st 16 10:58 PM
August purrday's ann791 Cat community 2 August 4th 14 04:38 AM
[FTV] Kerry and her cat, Budsie Yowie Cat anecdotes 3 May 9th 10 03:10 PM
Teusday August 22 Cheryl Cat anecdotes 0 August 23rd 06 12:40 AM
John Kerry hates cats ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Karl-Hugo Weesberg Cats - misc 13 October 31st 04 01:24 AM