We gotz noo stufz!

Old March 10th 08, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default We gotz noo stufz!

Meowmie goed shoppin yesfurday, an got stufz fur ussez! My fafurit iz da
noo skratchin fingy, and Meowmie sprayd itself wif da noo nip spray! I
rolled arown on it to let Meowmie kno I lubbed it! It haz kardbord, but she
also got a ropey fingy dat kan go in itself.

We also getted sum purr padz, an a kuppla noo toyz, an sum noo treetz, but
she sez we hazta eet awl da treetz we alreddy haz befur we getz ennee uv da
noo wunz. I fingk she shud juss put dem awl owt so we kan pik da wunz we
wantz.

Oh, an we also gotted more kitty litter, but datz not az innerestin.

Ennee kitty hoo wantz is vited to kum over an try owt awl da noo stufz!

Sundance

Old March 10th 08, 07:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Kan i send Barbie anna MattaHarri? Stormmee not impurezzed wif furri
smellin like ofur kitteez
. net...

Old March 11th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 21:17:57 -0700, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

Meowmie goed shoppin yesfurday, an got stufz fur ussez! My fafurit iz da
noo skratchin fingy, and Meowmie sprayd itself wif da noo nip spray! I
rolled arown on it to let Meowmie kno I lubbed it! It haz kardbord, but she
also got a ropey fingy dat kan go in itself.

We also getted sum purr padz, an a kuppla noo toyz, an sum noo treetz, but
she sez we hazta eet awl da treetz we alreddy haz befur we getz ennee uv da
noo wunz. I fingk she shud juss put dem awl owt so we kan pik da wunz we
wantz.

Oh, an we also gotted more kitty litter, but datz not az innerestin.

Ennee kitty hoo wantz is vited to kum over an try owt awl da noo stufz!

Sundance

Meow too, Sindance, dis must be dat kinda day! A boks came wif da
mail, and Inoo it wuz fur me - I cud tell!

The hooman came home and had to feeds hisownseff befure he opened MY
BOKS! Da nerff!

Den heopend it - it wuz frum E-bay, and dere wuz haff a gross of PING
PONG BALLS!!!!!

He gaff me more den I cud cownt to play wif now and put da rest away.

It'z bat-bat time! Wood you like me to bring sum offer to yur howze?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/10/2008 8:19:18 PM
Old March 11th 08, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I got nuttin but uh rollt up plaztik growsorry bag pout
I yam kummin tu yur heowse Sunnudance.
Anaïs, purrleeze brink summa doze PingyPongy bawlz.
--
Pitô.ônya, Deprivt kitty

Old March 11th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Dat sownz gudgud. Ooh, I haz a ideermint! Bring lotz uv dem over, den
yurown hoomin will fingk dey iz lost an giv yoo sum more. Do dat a fyoo
timez, den we will take dem awl bak an roll dem down yurown starez at da
same time!

Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old March 11th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

OK, Sweetee. Duz yoo purrfur rolly ballz or toy mowsiez? I will hav
whicheffur yoo likez reddy when yoo gitz heer.

Sundance

Old March 11th 08, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iznotted lowedta hafa platik bagz normore... Tiger eatz dem anna onze it
turned into a bagmonzter anna chazed TV allarownd da howze until himsef anna
bof hoominz almozt hadda heart attak tryinta safe hizsef furmit... bof of da
hoominz wuz fluffier den anna nobodi stopped mofin for abowt 2 hourz...
OEJ... snickerin to hersef atta memori... I juzt layed onna cowch anna
snickered wif miss Violette watchen demselvez

Old March 11th 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Meowzeez, WIFF taylez, purrleez!
An da PingyPongy bawlz in da showerruum, ur baffruum effin.
--
Pitô.ônya

et...

Old March 11th 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

OK, but we will hafta port into da bafrum, kuz da door iz allatime klozed.
Wudnt it be funnee if we make lotsa noize wif doze ballz, den port owt juss
befur Meowmie kumz in to see whutz goin on?

Sundance
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Meowzeez, WIFF taylez, purrleez!
An da PingyPongy bawlz in da showerruum, ur baffruum effin.
--
Pitô.ônya

et...