Ping Jill Re Killi

Old November 5th 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Ping Jill Re Killi

I may have missed any updates you posted - I've been hit and miss with the
group lately. Have you heard any more news about how she's doing?

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

Visit all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old November 6th 08, 01:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

CatNipped wrote:
I may have missed any updates you posted - I've been hit and miss
with the group lately. Have you heard any more news about how she's
doing?

No, I haven't. Her husband got upset because she was getting so many phone
calls at the hospital he told everyone to leave her alone. Maybe I could
try reaching him at home rather than ringing the hospital. (I've been a tad
busy since Mom broke her hip.)

Jill

Old November 6th 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
I may have missed any updates you posted - I've been hit and miss
with the group lately. Have you heard any more news about how she's
doing?

No, I haven't. Her husband got upset because she was getting so many
phone calls at the hospital he told everyone to leave her alone. Maybe I
could try reaching him at home rather than ringing the hospital. (I've
been a tad busy since Mom broke her hip.)

Jill

I totally understand the many problems you've been going through - I'm sure
you must be on an emotional roller-coaster.

If you do get a chance to speak with him, please let us know how she's
doing.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Ping jill [email protected] Cat anecdotes 191 March 10th 08 02:15 AM
Ping - Jill jofirey Cat anecdotes 1 March 6th 08 09:49 AM
PING: Dan,Lee, or Jill Pat Cat anecdotes 6 March 12th 07 07:43 PM
Ping Jill Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 3 May 23rd 06 11:53 AM
PING : Jill McQ Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 2 February 12th 05 03:31 AM