POLL: Where does your cat sleep?

Old December 8th 03, 05:55 PM
Dawn

Pounce sleeps on the couch or the chair (preference shown for where a
blanket has been left or a pillow laying flat).

Jazz sleeps in the "house" of the cat tree or on the hamper in the
bathroom.

Blade sleeps in the crook of my arm with his head on my shoulder or
"hugging" my foot (only for part of the night, usually about 2 or 3 he
gets up and is "busy").
Old December 8th 03, 06:17 PM
M.C. Mullen

| Where does your cat sleep at night?

On my pillow and gradually moving on when I move - in order to get the whole
pillow for himself :-)

Some time during the night Micky is active. I find the results of that in
the mornings:
Rug thrown down the stairs, stolen items like flowers, lighters or clothes'
pegs hidden away somewhere. :-)
(What a darling! My kids complain that the cat has more freedom than they
have...)

Carola

Old December 8th 03, 06:17 PM
M.C. Mullen

Old December 8th 03, 06:23 PM
Bobcat

"M.C. Mullen" wrote in message

Where does your cat sleep at night?

On my bed and my desk (on a special cushion) and on our couch and on the
stereo and on the guest room bed and on the window ledge and on the floor in
a patch of sunlight and in the basement if there's thunder and on my
photocopier (on a special pad) and...well, you get the idea - anywhere they
like. (We have two.)

Old December 8th 03, 06:26 PM
Blurbubble

"M.C. Mullen" wrote in message

| Where does your cat sleep at night?

On my pillow and gradually moving on when I move - in order to get the

whole
pillow for himself :-)

That's what my Clarence likes to do too - an accomplished pillow thief )

Blurbubble

--
"The message is that there are no knowns. There are things we know that we
know. There are known unknowns, that is to say there are things we now know

---

Old December 8th 03, 06:26 PM
Blurbubble

Old December 8th 03, 06:50 PM
Bobcat

"Blurbubble" (fake addy) wrote
in message ...

"M.C. Mullen" wrote in message

| Where does your cat sleep at night?

On my pillow and gradually moving on when I move - in order to get the

whole
pillow for himself :-)

That's what my Clarence likes to do too - an accomplished pillow thief )
Blurbubble

When the mood takes them, our two cats like to lie squeezed against on both
sides of the bed. They're both dark-furred, so this makes me the human
filling in a kitty Oreo.

Old December 8th 03, 06:50 PM
Bobcat

"Blurbubble" (fake addy) wrote
in message ...

Old December 8th 03, 07:05 PM
Kalyahna

"Ablang" wrote in message
Where does your cat sleep at night?

Pandora sleeps on the pillow, but she has to have a hand to lay on and lick
when she feels like it. Occasionally she'll bunch herself up under the
pillow and lean on my shoulder to lick my face.

Persephone likes to be under the covers or on the covers, but almost always
on the back of my knees so I can't move.

Maddie (foster) sleeps on my chest or my back, just so long as it's absurdly
close to my face.

Peaches (foster) sleeps nearby, within arm's reach, but the only time she
wants to be -on- me is if I'm awake enough to pet her.