Jellicle Ball 2015: Guest book -- pleez sine in!

Old October 29th 15, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Jellicle Ball 2015: Guest book -- pleez sine in!

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Welkum, Daisy-chan, Cash, an Iowna. I hope yoo awl injoyz da Ball.

Rebecca

Oh dearz! Wez wuz so busy wif setup, wez not put on our matching
bowties anna sandals!

Cash looks over and snickers. He has his HOT PINK sandals on.

Old October 29th 15, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
tess

A tabby and white gurlkat enters alone and signs
Tess, House of Hamilton
Old October 29th 15, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

tess wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

A tabby and white gurlkat enters alone and signs
Tess, House of Hamilton

Welcome Tess!

Tess looks over and sees a pretty large doggie with HOT PINK sandals
and a big grin. He's also wearing a bow tie. As she looks about, it
seems bow ties are in this year since a lot of them are wearing them.

She snickers in a kindly way and joins the crowd. She wonders if that
big doggie can dance?

Old October 29th 15, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Tess! Itz wunnerful to see yurownself. Ize glad yoo kud be heer -- we duznt see enuf of yoo deze dayz.

Rebecca
Old October 29th 15, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
tess

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 7:09:50 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Tess! Itz wunnerful to see yurownself. Ize glad yoo kud be heer -- we duznt see enuf of yoo deze dayz.

Rebecca

HiHi Rebecca! Itz gud tu see yu too! Iz been stayin furry quiet lately.
Old October 29th 15, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Snowflake and Chappy sign in and look around

On 10/27/2015 11:11 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz luvly as usual.

[Rebecca and her special friend sign in]

Rebecca, House of Stright
Hercule, House of Lenoir

Old October 29th 15, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/29/2015 10:51 AM, Booker wrote:
Snowflake and Chappy sign in and look around

On 10/27/2015 11:11 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz
luvly as usual.

[Rebecca and her special friend sign in]

Rebecca, House of Stright
Hercule, House of Lenoir

Samwise as we are doing the guest table we should sign in, too. Lucy Lu
picks up the pen.

Lucy Lu, House of Olds
Samwise, House of Olds
Old October 31st 15, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

[Fredrick T Spawn takes pen in paw and signs the book, then passes it to the rest of his chowder to somberly sign their formal names.]

Fredrick T Spawn, House of David
Jane Grey, House of David
Ricardo Ratt, House of David
Mary Tudor, House of David
Judith Lincoln, House of David
Claude N Dammett, House of David
Lilah Marie Ling, House of David
Maggie May, House of Long & now David
Cami Sue, House of Long & now David

Old October 31st 15, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Welkum, House of David. Itz gud to see yurownselvez. An a speshul welkum to Maggie May an Cami Sue: I wuz furry sad to heer dat yurown Meowmie went to da Brij.

Rebecca
Old October 31st 15, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Lucy Lu spots two large tabbies walking to the guest book table. Behind
them are
two smaller cats. " Regina, Rex I'm so glad you could join us. I wasn't
sure you even got the
invitation."

" We enjoyed our time with all of you on your adventure and wanted to
come and
join everyone in paying their respects to all their lost friends."
Regina turns to the two guard kitties. " Mark, Tommy we are fine here
among friends. You have the rest of our time here off. Go get some food
and drink and relax. I know you have meet some on the kitties and
doggies. Everyone is very friendly. "

"Mark, Tommy please sign our guest book" Lucy Lu hands them the pen
after Rex and Regina sign.