Job update:

Old August 11th 03, 06:40 AM
fuga =^o^=

Hi Hazel,

Fingers are crossed.. I hope the purrs and headbutts brings you the good
luck.

fuga

Old August 11th 03, 05:49 PM
cati

"polonca12000" wrote in message
Is there anything wrong with Mistoffelees? Lots of purrs and best wishes

for
him to feel better ASAP,

i think the heat has had a slight effect on the heart murmur so he just
wants to lie around. he never really been used to this temperature in
scotland and he just not up to doing much. he still eats lots so isnt too
serious

cati

--
Polonca & Soncek

"cati" wrote in message
Grizabella happy for an excuse to purr ( its her favourite activity) and
mistoffelees will do his best but he not feeling to great today

cati

Old August 11th 03, 09:42 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"cati" had some very interesting things
to say about Job update::

i think the heat has had a slight effect on the heart murmur so he just
wants to lie around. he never really been used to this temperature in
scotland and he just not up to doing much. he still eats lots so isnt too
serious

Hmmmm, maybe that's part of my problem with hot weather [I have a
heart murmur myself].

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL
Old August 12th 03, 12:35 AM
Hazel Az

Well I'm the top candidate so far. One more interview to go. Let's hope
that they don't outshine me and I can start soon. :-)

Started my part time job today. Nothing exciting, but it's a job.

Hazel Az

news

Old August 12th 03, 01:38 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Hazel Az" had some very interesting things to
say about Job update::

Well I'm the top candidate so far. One more interview to go. Let's hope
that they don't outshine me and I can start soon. :-)

Got the boys revved up for you, too [OK, so they're generally purring
and cooing on behalf of everyone who's requested help with employment
:-)].

Old August 12th 03, 12:31 PM
JBHajos

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:35:41 -0700, "Hazel Az"
wrote:

Well I'm the top candidate so far. One more interview to go. Let's hope
that they don't outshine me and I can start soon. :-)

Fingers crossed, purrs from the kitties, doggy-wags and woofs from
Sandy that you get that job ASAP!!!!!

Jeanne
Old August 12th 03, 05:04 PM
Dan Mahoney

wrote:

Well I'm the top candidate so far. One more interview to go. Let's hope
that they don't outshine me and I can start soon. :-)

Started my part time job today. Nothing exciting, but it's a job.

Keeping the purrs coming. And Cleopatra, Amelia, Tabitha, and Samuel
are also keeping their paws crossed as much as they can for you too.

Dan
Old August 12th 03, 05:13 PM
rrb_041303

Hazel Az wrote:
Well I'm the top candidate so far. One more interview to go. Let's hope
that they don't outshine me and I can start soon. :-)

Started my part time job today. Nothing exciting, but it's a job.

Hazel Az

Good luck. You have my best wishes to get the job.

Rich