I have a visitor

Old August 11th 03, 01:31 PM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

In the meantime, wasn't he lucky to have found you? You must have
been wearing your "sucker" sign. :-D

Must have - he literally ran at me as I was cycling by, meowing his head off!

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$ **o$l.c$$*o$*m*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~
Old August 11th 03, 02:25 PM
Adrian

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX wrote:

Found!!!

This morning I went on "owner hunt". I called into lots of places in
the surrounding villages. The cat is called "Tetley" and he belongs
to the people who have a small post office in one of the villages.
Tetley had been gone 2 months and they were very, very pleased to see
him.

Cheers, helen s

That's wonderfull news. How far from his home did you find him?
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old August 11th 03, 04:07 PM
polonca12000

Wow, I'm so happy for all of you! Great news!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old August 11th 03, 06:06 PM
bewtifulfreak

"wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" wrote in message
Awwww...such a lucky kitty!!! Lucy is purring up a storm that his jaw
is ok and he finds his way home, wherever that may be!

Found!!!

This morning I went on "owner hunt". I called into lots of places in the
surrounding villages. The cat is called "Tetley" and he belongs to the

people
who have a small post office in one of the villages. Tetley had been gone

2
months and they were very, very pleased to see him.

Wow, that is so wonderful....after two months, they must have been
heartbroken, and despairing of ever seeing him again! We should all hope
that if our kitty gets lost, they find a good samaritan like you to take
them in and help them find their way home.

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old August 11th 03, 06:39 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Great news! It's always a happy day when pets are reunited with their families.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old August 11th 03, 08:36 PM
John Biltz

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 1:22:08 -0700, wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX wrote
(in message ):

Awwww...such a lucky kitty!!! Lucy is purring up a storm that his jaw
is ok and he finds his way home, wherever that may be!

Found!!!

This morning I went on "owner hunt". I called into lots of places in the
surrounding villages. The cat is called "Tetley" and he belongs to the people
who have a small post office in one of the villages. Tetley had been gone 2
months and they were very, very pleased to see him.

2 months! Wow! If it was that long I wonder if he was working his way
home deliberately from far away or just lost wandering around. If he was
at a post office I guess it would have been easy to stow away on a truck.

Old August 11th 03, 08:48 PM
Tanada

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX wrote:

Found!!!

This morning I went on "owner hunt". I called into lots of places in the
surrounding villages. The cat is called "Tetley" and he belongs to the people
who have a small post office in one of the villages. Tetley had been gone 2
months and they were very, very pleased to see him.

Woohoo!! That's wonderful, Helen. Tetley is such a great name for a
cat; tea and cats, for some reason they work together. I'm glad he's
got his slaves back.

Pam S.
Old August 11th 03, 09:11 PM
bewtifulfreak

"Tanada" wrote in message

Woohoo!! That's wonderful, Helen. Tetley is such a great name for a
cat; tea and cats, for some reason they work together.

I agree....maybe because tea is something you often drink while settling
back to relax, and nothing is more relaxed and mellow than a cat in its
element. And I can't think of many things more relaxing that sitting down
with a cup of tea and a cuddly cat curled up in your lap.

(Not to mention that our cats like taking crafty sips of their dad's tea
whenever possible....)

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak