Happi Mew Yeer!

Old January 2nd 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Happi Mew Yeer!

Du tu circumstanzaz beyond owr control (sik compooter an uffur stuff), we
hadda mizz Mew Yeer's Eef in da community! But we still wanna sing owrz
tradishyunal Noo Yeer's sonf fur yu. Pleeze joyne in.

Az alweez, tisshyooz are afailabul onna tabul inna bak.

Fur all uf our frenz on RPCC, tu sing yu into da noo year:

WE WISH YU LUF (Sung tu da tune uf “Auld Lang Syne”)

Five solemn kitties stand quietly, then softly begin to sing

We hab so many furry frenz
Dat we haf met right here,
We want to let yu know yu all
Are luffed so furry dear.

Chorus:
We wish yu well, we wish yu luf,
We wish yu all da best.
We know da noo year holds for all
Such fun an happiness.

We’fe had sum fun and frantic times
An solemn moments, too,
And lots uf purrs to send to hewp
Cheer up dose who are blue.

Dare are sum frenz dat we will miss
Who left us dis past year.
We’ve found so many others noo
Who have become so dear.

We know dat dare will be more tears
As sum go to da Bridge.
But dare will be so many more
Fur us tu smurgle wif.

Old January 2nd 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 17:53:16 -0800, Joan Koster's little, agile paws
typed:

Du tu circumstanzaz beyond owr control (sik compooter an uffur stuff), we
hadda mizz Mew Yeer's Eef in da community! But we still wanna sing owrz
tradishyunal Noo Yeer's sonf fur yu. Pleeze joyne in.

Az alweez, tisshyooz are afailabul onna tabul inna bak.

Fur all uf our frenz on RPCC, tu sing yu into da noo year:

WE WISH YU LUF (Sung tu da tune uf “Auld Lang Syne”)

Five solemn kitties stand quietly, then softly begin to sing

We hab so many furry frenz
Dat we haf met right here,
We want to let yu know yu all
Are luffed so furry dear.

lil snip

Anaïs moof closer to Tiger as dey join in the singing wif slitely
wet eyez

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/1/2006 11:42:36 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old January 2nd 06, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Joan Koster" wrote in message
[...]

Pitoonya comes in on the chorus:
We know da noo year holds for all
Such fun an happinessssss.

Old January 2nd 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 17:53:16 -0800, Joan Koster wrote:

Five solemn kitties stand quietly, then softly begin to sing

We hab so many furry frenz
Dat we haf met right here,
We want to let yu know yu all
Are luffed so furry dear.

Chorus:
We wish yu well, we wish yu luf,
We wish yu all da best.
We know da noo year holds for all
Such fun an happiness.

[All six Highland kitties stand and join in the singing, as do ShortTail
Tom and CaliCat...]

Old January 2nd 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Anna Happy Noo Yeer effurryabody!

"Well tak' a cup o'kindness yet\For auld lang syne!

four kitties raiyse dare glassez uv nip shampayne....

Samantha, Finney and Jeannie

Old January 7th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Joan Koster wrote:
[...]

sniffle Dat gets more an more tuching each yeer. Fangu fur posting
it dis yeer.

Allegra